Miami Heat forwards Dorell Wright, Ud...

Miami Heat forwards Dorell Wright, Udonis Haslem praise new coa...

There are 19 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 8, 2008, titled Miami Heat forwards Dorell Wright, Udonis Haslem praise new coa.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Heat players accept they're not getting Magic Johnson , Michael Jordan or Larry Bird as their next coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Xx_BLaCKBeaRD_xX

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 8, 2008
Haslem needs to be trades ASAP...let's get a decent center and a backup point guard for his ass... please...
Xx_BLaCKBeaRD_xX

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 May 8, 2008
traded
Godfrey

Warner Robins, GA

#3 May 8, 2008
"Riley and Spoelstra both emphasized the Heat's "culture" during last week's coaching handoff, with Haslem agreeing about the need to restore a sense of order."

Did we really change coaches?
fhgjdh

Sunbury, OH

#4 May 9, 2008
He'll be the best coach in the history of the league. Now, can i have some playing time.
Boston JoJo

United States

#5 May 9, 2008
Who is this guy. I see NBA lengend, Bob MacKodoo sitting on the Miami Heats bench. What in the world is going on. This tape inspector should be coaching high school first.
Larry the Cable Guy

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 May 9, 2008
He has a "hands on the players" relationship? Inside and out? This is creepier than I thought it was going to be. Riley won't tolerate an experienced coach here. He won't let this new guy do anything that he wouldn't do himself. Therefore, he is simply "Riley by Proxy", and it will be same old, same old.
ZOWMAN

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 May 9, 2008
IT'S A SLAP IN THE FACE TO THE OTHER MORE
EXPERIENCED COACHES.
Sam

Deerfield Beach, FL

#8 May 9, 2008
why on earth would anybody call for haslem to be traded, besides zo he's probably the hardest workin dude out there, also spoelstra was been being groomed as rileys successor for quite some time, if any so called "fans" can recall after everytime riley was supposed to retire writers and riles and svg would mention spo
Munchem

Palm City, FL

#9 May 9, 2008
I agree with Sam try to keep Haslem and Wright unless Miami gets Beasley in the draft then you may be able to trade one of them. Everything depends on the draft lotto.
anthony

United States

#10 May 9, 2008
spo is riley's puppet.

that guy needs a haircut. looks like his mom is still coming his hair.
anthony

United States

#11 May 9, 2008
combing

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 May 9, 2008
Munchem wrote:
I agree with Sam try to keep Haslem and Wright unless Miami gets Beasley in the draft then you may be able to trade one of them. Everything depends on the draft lotto.
I say it depends on what you can get for them. I would hate to lose Haslem but other than DWade is anyone a lock to be in Miami next season?

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 May 9, 2008
Godfrey wrote:
"Riley and Spoelstra both emphasized the Heat's "culture" during last week's coaching handoff, with Haslem agreeing about the need to restore a sense of order."
Did we really change coaches?
As long as we are not playoff bound, yes.

Pompano Beach, FL

#14 May 9, 2008
Xx_BLaCKBeaRD_xX wrote:
Haslem needs to be trades ASAP...let's get a decent center and a backup point guard for his ass... please...
I hear Phoenix has a center to unload.
fhgjdh

Sunbury, OH

#15 May 9, 2008
is it true Star has trade approval?
and1

Miami, FL

#16 May 9, 2008
Boston JoJo wrote:
Who is this guy. I see NBA lengend, Bob MacKodoo sitting on the Miami Heats bench. What in the world is going on. This tape inspector should be coaching high school first.
I was thinking the same thing.
and1

Miami, FL

#17 May 9, 2008
Sam wrote:
why on earth would anybody call for haslem to be traded, besides zo he's probably the hardest workin dude out there, also spoelstra was been being groomed as rileys successor for quite some time, if any so called "fans" can recall after everytime riley was supposed to retire writers and riles and svg would mention spo
Haslem is a great player so I dont know why anyone is shouting trade Haslem you dont find many players in the league with the stamina this guy has got he comes out with energy every game and makes a huge impact. Plus he is a fan favorite.
martin

Oviedo, FL

#18 May 10, 2008
anthony wrote:
spo is riley's puppet.
that guy needs a haircut. looks like his mom is still coming his hair.
Looks like your mom should be posting for you-learn to spell and chill with the dumb comments
dwaydemvp07

Orlando, FL

#19 May 11, 2008
UD was the mvp of the finals when the heat won it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorell Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doug Collins decides on future with 76ers (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shiftie 2
News The Sixth Man: Bynum looks at home in Philly (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ginobili 1
News Report: Warriors agree to trade Dorell Wright t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
Dorell Wright - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jenniffer 1
News Candid Cam: Warriors need new coach, then much ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Rey Buenabal 1
News Warriors' improvement open to debate (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
News Where Do the Golden State Warriors Go From Here? (Apr '11) Apr '11 AVHS Dad 1
More from around the web