All-Rookie Teams: Some old, Not enoug...

All-Rookie Teams: Some old, Not enough Young

There are 3 comments on the Bullets Forever story from May 15, 2008, titled All-Rookie Teams: Some old, Not enough Young. In it, Bullets Forever reports that:

Yesterday the All-Rookie teams were announced and Dominic McGuire was blackballed out of any votes. via Bullets Forever

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bullets Forever.

leroy anderson

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 May 24, 2008
who say? that dominic mcguire deserve to be on the rookies team for what?because he did nothing he should be traded along with rodger mason you can like him but lets keep it real we only have one great rookie and that is nick young they voted dominic the weakest link so be happy know body knows who he is draft n1#16 dominic mcguire#47 nobrianer
leroy anderson

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 May 24, 2008
and nick young should have made it but because of the dumb coach he did not stay strong nick young send nick to cali if the coach dont like nick young

“Work in Marketing”

Since: May 08

DC

#3 May 30, 2008
Neither McGuire nor Nick Young are players that can carry a team, improve a team, or wow the crowd. There are plenty of rookies out there than can do this, however. So I agree that neither of them should have been on the all-rookie team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominic McGuire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Warriors agree to trade Dorell Wright t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
News Cavs Celebrate 'Z's' Return with Win Against Kings (Mar '10) Mar '10 kenny kulesza 4
News Young lost in the shuffle (Oct '09) Oct '09 freddie jones 1
News The Wizards' 'Hustle Man' (Mar '09) Mar '09 wizkid749 1
News Wizards Limp Into Break With a Loss (Feb '09) Feb '09 Wizards out of magic 1
News Wizards Look to Be Consistent (Feb '09) Feb '09 larry brown 1
News Wizards Can't Finish Off Cavs (Dec '08) Dec '08 Bug_DC-Fan-In-NH 1
More from around the web