All-Rookie Teams: Some old, Not enough Young

May 15, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bullets Forever

Yesterday the All-Rookie teams were announced and Dominic McGuire was blackballed out of any votes. via Bullets Forever

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
leroy anderson

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2008

who say? that dominic mcguire deserve to be on the rookies team for what?because he did nothing he should be traded along with rodger mason you can like him but lets keep it real we only have one great rookie and that is nick young they voted dominic the weakest link so be happy know body knows who he is draft n1#16 dominic mcguire#47 nobrianer
leroy anderson

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2008

and nick young should have made it but because of the dumb coach he did not stay strong nick young send nick to cali if the coach dont like nick young

“Work in Marketing”

Since: May 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Neither McGuire nor Nick Young are players that can carry a team, improve a team, or wow the crowd. There are plenty of rookies out there than can do this, however. So I agree that neither of them should have been on the all-rookie team.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominic McGuire Discussions

Search the Dominic McGuire Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Report: Warriors agree to trade Dorell Wright t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
Cavs Celebrate 'Z's' Return with Win Against Kings (Mar '10) Mar '10 kenny kulesza 4
Young lost in the shuffle (Oct '09) Oct '09 freddie jones 1
The Wizards' 'Hustle Man' (Mar '09) Mar '09 wizkid749 1
Wizards Limp Into Break With a Loss (Feb '09) Feb '09 Wizards out of magic 1
Wizards Look to Be Consistent (Feb '09) Feb '09 larry brown 1
Wizards Can't Finish Off Cavs (Dec '08) Dec '08 Bug_DC-Fan-In-NH 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••