Up by 29 points, Timberwolves wilt in record defeat

Full story: TwinCities.com

Which was more improbable Tuesday night: That the six-win Timberwolves would embarrass a proud playoff team like the Mavericks by roaring to a 29-point lead on Dallas' home floor, or that the Wolves would ...
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

I'm sure glad the T-pups now have a good bench coach like Kevin McFail to make sure they don't suffer any of those annoying collapses when they very occasionally get ahead in a ball game! Go Wolfies!!
mr no mercy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

Judged:

Taylor, what will it take to fire McFail? Just name your price, the fans of MN are willing to mortage their life savings to boot McFail's *#@^ to oblivion. Also, will you cut the umbilical cord that connects you & McFail together?
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

the game was over when the game started.one lil mistake caused all of this:not letting rashad mccants start
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

Judged:

at least there is no threat of a post season black out.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

rashad would have caused a blackout if he dunked on somebody,and it would have benn a good ending to a wolves win,if they wouldve won
Spike

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2009

.....HEY, I'm surprised!! The Wolves lost? Lets trade the wolves for a football stadium

Since: Mar 07

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2009

Judged:

phoenix, you hit the nail on the head with your post. I agree with pretty much every word you posted. You don't trade a thoroughbred like K.G. for a bunch of shetland ponies. I feel bad for these kids, but it's like George Karl said "What are they learning by losing all the time?" They can say all they want that the Timberwolves weren't going anywhere with Garnett; now we're going somewhere alright...down the friggin toilet. Yea, K.G. was the problem alright...look what a mess they got going in Boston now!

And da_crusherRIP I agree with you also. I honestly think Taylor is using the team as a tax write off now. What other possible explanation can there be?! I mean, the man can't have made that much money and truly be this STUPID can he??? I used to think McHale was the dumbest one in the bunch, now I know it's Taylor for listening to Lurch all these years.

D'ya think Ainge sent his boyfriend his championship ring yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••