Up by 29 points, Timberwolves wilt in...

Up by 29 points, Timberwolves wilt in record defeat

There are 27 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Up by 29 points, Timberwolves wilt in record defeat. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Which was more improbable Tuesday night: That the six-win Timberwolves would embarrass a proud playoff team like the Mavericks by roaring to a 29-point lead on Dallas' home floor, or that the Wolves would ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Boise, ID

#21 Jan 1, 2009
I'm sure glad the T-pups now have a good bench coach like Kevin McFail to make sure they don't suffer any of those annoying collapses when they very occasionally get ahead in a ball game! Go Wolfies!!
mr no mercy

Sacramento, CA

#22 Jan 1, 2009
Taylor, what will it take to fire McFail? Just name your price, the fans of MN are willing to mortage their life savings to boot McFail's *#@^ to oblivion. Also, will you cut the umbilical cord that connects you & McFail together?
Tiffany

United States

#23 Jan 1, 2009
the game was over when the game started.one lil mistake caused all of this:not letting rashad mccants start
d mcclay

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Jan 1, 2009
at least there is no threat of a post season black out.
Tiffany

United States

#25 Jan 1, 2009
rashad would have caused a blackout if he dunked on somebody,and it would have benn a good ending to a wolves win,if they wouldve won
Spike

Burnsville, MN

#26 Jan 2, 2009
.....HEY, I'm surprised!! The Wolves lost? Lets trade the wolves for a football stadium

Since: Mar 07

Boise, ID

#27 Jan 2, 2009
phoenix, you hit the nail on the head with your post. I agree with pretty much every word you posted. You don't trade a thoroughbred like K.G. for a bunch of shetland ponies. I feel bad for these kids, but it's like George Karl said "What are they learning by losing all the time?" They can say all they want that the Timberwolves weren't going anywhere with Garnett; now we're going somewhere alright...down the friggin toilet. Yea, K.G. was the problem alright...look what a mess they got going in Boston now!

And da_crusherRIP I agree with you also. I honestly think Taylor is using the team as a tax write off now. What other possible explanation can there be?! I mean, the man can't have made that much money and truly be this STUPID can he??? I used to think McHale was the dumbest one in the bunch, now I know it's Taylor for listening to Lurch all these years.

D'ya think Ainge sent his boyfriend his championship ring yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dirk Nowitzki Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monta Ellis of Dallas Mavericks Better Overall ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hsully 1
News Dallas Mavericks are the Team No Playoff Team W... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jake 1
News Mark Cuban: Maybe Lakers should cut Kobe Bryant (Feb '13) Sep '13 sammy 3
News More milestones: Vince Carter shoots past Bird ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Clutch shooting in NBA not for the shy types (Feb '13) Feb '13 mal2991 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Could Look T... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sammy 2
News Dallas Mavericks showing interest in Greg Oden (Jan '13) Jan '13 quwan 1
More from around the web