Game 1 officiating worth a close look

Game 1 officiating worth a close look

There are 2 comments on the story from May 3, 2009, titled Game 1 officiating worth a close look. In it, reports that:

By EDDIE SEFKO DENVER - Dirk Nowitzki was slumped in a locker-room chair after the game and could feel his hours of work wearing on his head.And his shoulder, as well as his bruised and scratched hands and wrists.They had all taken a beating during Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.He made four trips to the free throw line, five if you ...

Join the discussion below, or

Seattle, WA

#1 May 4, 2009
can I use this site

Seattle, WA

#2 May 4, 2009
Because of the double-standard in this country, it is unspeakable to suggest that Dan Crawford is a racist referee who has no business being on the court when Nowitzki is playing. Nowitzki was hammered throughout yesterday's game and he went to the line 5 times? I was unaware of the most alarming and revealing of stats (Dan Crawford has been a ref in 16 playoff games in which the Mavs have won only one). If there were a white ref whose presence on the court saw similiar results with a black superstar player there would be congressional hearings.
On another note: the truth is this is less a racist country then most anywhere in the world. When was the last time any "progressive" European country elected a black leader? Oh, that's right "never".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dirk Nowitzki Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monta Ellis of Dallas Mavericks Better Overall ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hsully 1
News Dallas Mavericks are the Team No Playoff Team W... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jake 1
News Mark Cuban: Maybe Lakers should cut Kobe Bryant (Feb '13) Sep '13 sammy 3
News More milestones: Vince Carter shoots past Bird ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Clutch shooting in NBA not for the shy types (Feb '13) Feb '13 mal2991 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Could Look T... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sammy 2
News Dallas Mavericks showing interest in Greg Oden (Jan '13) Jan '13 quwan 1
More from around the web