Nowitzki says Wade, James 'childish ... ignorant'

Full story: El Paso Times

Dirk Nowitzki said Saturday that Dwyane Wade and LeBron James were "a little childish, a little ignorant" in a video that appears to show them mocking the Mavericks star's recent illness.
Comments
41 - 60 of 62 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2011

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Britney wrote:
The heat is not childish and the mavs just got lucky really they both put up a good game but the heat deserved to win it they have the two best players in the world on there team James and wade! They WILL take take the championship next year there ain't no doubt about it!
The Mavs got lucky? One of the most idiotic comments on Topix I have ever heard!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Britney wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be hating cause lebron is the shit regarless of what any of y'all say!
LBJ is sh*t not the sh*t!
best team

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Britney wrote:
The heat is not childish and the mavs just got lucky really they both put up a good game but the heat deserved to win it they have the two best players in the world on there team James and wade! They WILL take take the championship next year there ain't no doubt about it!
Dirk beat the 3 Cripples single handed and with the flu and you talking of next yr maybe if James and Wade play with the Mavs NEXT YEAR they might have a chance!!!!LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You mean LeShuon "Queen" James? lol
Awww, there's a crybaby in the house, lol.

MAVS WIN!

MAVS WIN!!

MAVS WIN!!!

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mavs got lucky? One of the most idiotic comments on Topix I have ever heard!
LMAO, wo actually thinks the Mavs got lucky? They don't know their basketball then!
Invest

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Ginobili wrote:
Whites will be proud again, one of our own has done it. Go Dirk, hoist it high. Here two weeks ago Pippen says Lebron is the greatest ever but in the finals he is nothing but a choke.
You are definately part of the problem and not the solution
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

best team wrote:
<quoted text>Dirk beat the 3 Cripples single handed and with the flu and you talking of next yr maybe if James and Wade play with the Mavs NEXT YEAR they might have a chance!!!!LOL
Remember, Bigshot, you did'nt win sh*t....your team won, so pipe down.....
pharoe

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

thank god this series is finally over. this is the first time i've equally hated both teams. the only reason i even watched a few minutes of the last game was to laugh at the loser. ha ha miami, and big deal dallas it's about time you losers finally won a championship enjoy it because it's probably the last one for a long time to come.
best team

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Remember, Bigshot, you did'nt win sh*t....your team won, so pipe down.....
LOser!! YOUR hEAT WHEN DOWN AS A COLD as Ice!!!THE hEAT ARNT WORST A dAMN!!!!the Heat are are bunch of Loser!!!!When 3 cripples cant stopDirk!! they should be call COLD ICE!!!LOL they all look like Lame Ducks!!!!LOL Dirk was unstoppable and the Cold Ice couldnt see him!!!LOL
pharoe

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

wde01 wrote:
I didn`t want the Heat to win either, but some of you posters are nothing but pathetic inbred racist pigs with probably no accomplishments of your own. It doesn`t matter what color an athlete`s skin is, it`s his or her character and talent that matters. A jerk is a jerk regardless of skin color (or whether they`re a player or a "fan").
agree 100% you racist pigs stfu. to me if your in my team i don't care what color you are all i see is the color of my team which happens to be purple and gold, dumb ass-s.
best team

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

pharoe wrote:
thank god this series is finally over. this is the first time i've equally hated both teams. the only reason i even watched a few minutes of the last game was to laugh at the loser. ha ha miami, and big deal dallas it's about time you losers finally won a championship enjoy it because it's probably the last one for a long time to come.
They wipe Out the Lakers!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL its all about TEXAS!!!Hope an earthquake wipes out the Lakers!!!LOL
Bobby Bag O Donuts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

LeBron = scumbag ghetto thug.

What do you expect from these uneducated, ignorant kids who have been pampered and ass-kissed their whole lives.

Basketball has become a thug sport. You can have it.
StartMeUp

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

LeBron is a wienie. Maybe he'll get lucky and marry a Kardashian.

Since: Dec 09

Kapaa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

Britney wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be hating cause lebron is the shit regarless of what any of y'all say!
Shut the f**k up, he's an immature punk ghetto thug and you should be ashamed of yourself for cheering for him. His performance was lackluster at best and he and Wade BOTH got got OUTPLAYED by Dirk...and yes I know that hurts even more getting your ass kicked by a white guy! Tough s**t...suck it up a$$hole!
best team

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

James and Wade its time you KISS MY DIRK!!!!LOLOLOL

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats to the Mavs and their whole organization....Heat, and especially Lebron fell short....
Wow, that must've hurt BUT glad your classy enough to post it.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

Why can't Topix have you type one complete sentence without grammar or spelling errors before you can join and post? Even letting you use spell check?

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

big tim wrote:
Why can't Topix have you type one complete sentence without grammar or spelling errors before you can join and post? Even letting you use spell check?
lol
Showtime

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

Ginobili wrote:
Whites will be proud again, one of our own has done it. Go Dirk, hoist it high. Here two weeks ago Pippen says Lebron is the greatest ever but in the finals he is nothing but a choke.
Easy there hitler, congrats to dirk and the mavs.
D Stern fixes for lakers

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

big tim wrote:
Why can't Topix have everyone measure and if you have less than at least 2millimeters for a pecker,you can't join and post?.....sorry Tim!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••