Deron Williams traded to Nets

Deron Williams traded to Nets

There are 3 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Deron Williams traded to Nets. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

The New Jersey Nets finally landed a big-name All-Star in a blockbuster trade that gives them point guard Deron Williams and sends rookie Derrick Favors and point guard Devin Harris to the Utah Jazz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Quizad Satarak

San Jose, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2011
They must be jus' thrilled with the way things have worked out in that "septic tank" of a state and "toilet bowl" of a city. Me....well....hell...... I'm lovin' it.
nj native

Tarboro, NC

#2 Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to jersey d will come down to the lantic city boardwalk and find a couple grenades
not_ me

Montgomery, AL

#4 Feb 24, 2011
Wonder if Jerry Sloan will return now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devin Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Chicago Bulls Steal Devin Harris, Dallas Mav... (May '14) May '14 andy 4
News Ranking the 5 Best NBA Free-Agency Signings in ... (Jul '13) Nov '13 zhun1buy 7
News Utah Jazz fall apart quickly in season-opening ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 jeff 1
News Nets acquire Williams in trade (Feb '11) Feb '11 Eca-ISI-market 1
News Veteran Vujacic gains Avery's approval (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
News Contraction reaction: Avery says Nets here to stay (Dec '10) Dec '10 tds 1
News Former Laker Farmar says signing with the Nets ... (Jul '10) Oct '10 ruguojieguo 22
More from around the web