Caron Butler Hopes for Playoff Return

Caron Butler Hopes for Playoff Return

There are 6 comments on the WQXI-AM Atlanta story from Apr 17, 2007, titled Caron Butler Hopes for Playoff Return. In it, WQXI-AM Atlanta reports that:

“I'm trying to get my cast off probably as early as next Monday. So the second round _ that's what we're looking at.”

The Associated Press Monday, April 16, 2007 Caron Butler is not ready to write off the season. via WQXI-AM Atlanta

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQXI-AM Atlanta.

Fabio Rejas

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2007
Caron I hope you can come back now cause the wiz really need u now. Hope you can come back before the series is over against the cavs.
Fabio Rejas

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2007
i bet you if you come back you and the wizards can make playoff run.
Fabio Rejas

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2007
best of luck with u and the wizards
lbj 23 rocks cleveland

Smithville, OH

#4 Apr 27, 2007
Fabio Rejas wrote:
i bet you if you come back you and the wizards can make playoff run.
hey buddy the wizards lost to the cavs in 6 gamnes last year with arenas and butler, u guys can bring anyone u guys can't beat us we own ur asses!
CrAZY WIZ fan

Arlington, VA

#5 Apr 28, 2007
lbj 23.... you did beat us last year... but that was when we didnt have darius songaila, Blatche and Stevenson, Stevenson is the BIGGG help! hes amazing. Also, when Antawn Jamison was out, more people from the bench stepped in. Darius Songalia is much improved. So if caron can come back we win the series because look at the games. last game (game 2) we were close 102-109! if caron was back he DEFITINELY score at least 10 points. So SHUT UR MOUTH LBJ CAUZ IF CARON COMES BACK HE WILL BE UN-STOP-ABLE!!!!!!!!!
Wizfan101

Burke, VA

#7 Jun 17, 2008
CrAZY WIZ fan wrote:
lbj 23.... you did beat us last year... but that was when we didnt have darius songaila, Blatche and Stevenson, Stevenson is the BIGGG help! hes amazing. Also, when Antawn Jamison was out, more people from the bench stepped in. Darius Songalia is much improved. So if caron can come back we win the series because look at the games. last game (game 2) we were close 102-109! if caron was back he DEFITINELY score at least 10 points. So SHUT UR MOUTH LBJ CAUZ IF CARON COMES BACK HE WILL BE UN-STOP-ABLE!!!!!!!!!
Dont worry well beat next year but well make sure we make lebron cry again like a little bitch that he his

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeShawn Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd had a 1... (Jun '11) Jun '11 best team 1
News NBA Finals: Another comeback lets Mavs even ser... (Jun '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 4
News Minnesota Timberwolves: Ryan Hollins suspended (Mar '10) Mar '10 Tiffany 5
News Al Jefferson returns with a vengeance, but Timb... (Mar '10) Mar '10 brave_dave 7
News Butler: Wizards' trio envisioned their jerseys ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Wizard hater 2
News Click to read:NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Inde... (Jan '10) Jan '10 uncle bill 3
News NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Indefinitely (Jan '10) Jan '10 Discerner 6
More from around the web