Cavaliers down Wizards 98-86

Cavaliers down Wizards 98-86

There are 43 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Cavaliers down Wizards 98-86. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James squeezes past Washington Wizards' Javaris Crittenton and Nick Young in the first quarter in an NBA basketball game, Wednesday, April 8, 2009, in Cleveland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#22 Apr 10, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Look at you,your doing it again,your HATING,i have cool peoples on this site,and yes i am an angel,i dont come on this site calling people names,i like to have grown up conversations wit people,but at the same time,i end up making friends on here,it seems like im the one wit all the respect,i do well for a person my age,unlike you OLDER MEN who dont.
I like the cavs,but the celtics will prevail,they gonna get a second consecutive title
yeeeeaaaahhhh
You have NEVER liked the Cavs EVER! I'm kicking you off the bandwagon!
See, this how how we know, you are working for TOPIX.
Tiffany

United States

#23 Apr 10, 2009
What are you talking about,i dont work for topix,what makes you think that?,and yes i did always like the cavs,i just dont like lebron

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#24 Apr 10, 2009
Miami, Orlando and Lakers lost. Yeah!
Tiffany

United States

#25 Apr 11, 2009
dont care for lakers all that much,but heat,and magic....those my teams right there

Go magic
Go heat
message 3148

Kennewick, WA

#27 Apr 11, 2009
Attention Topix Bloggers: User 'Tiffany' from Logan,Il, Bronx,NY, North,Aurora,Il & Tamaroa Il has been Red-flagged as a Level I Pedophile Male masquerading as a Female. Topix has also issued a link to help expunge this perverted troll here:

http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback ...

As per Topix Moderators,use this link in liu of the 'report abuse' tab, select 'report user' for a more expedient Report to Staff Administration and Removal of all posts by this illegal author. Help Topix.com expell troll activity for a more pleasant experience for all. The more whom participate, the more expedient the removal.

Thank You,

Arthur J. Mcallister

Director of ASPD Topix.com

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#28 Apr 11, 2009
64 and 15 is looking pretty good.
Boston on our homecourt should be a great game tomorrow.
Lakers wind up their season against Utah who have won 2 out of 3 this season.
Home court throughout the playoffs/championship may become a reality.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#29 Apr 11, 2009
message 3148 wrote:
Attention Topix Bloggers: User 'Tiffany' from Logan,Il, Bronx,NY, North,Aurora,Il & Tamaroa Il has been Red-flagged as a Level I Pedophile Male masquerading as a Female. Topix has also issued a link to help expunge this perverted troll here:
http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback ...
As per Topix Moderators,use this link in liu of the 'report abuse' tab, select 'report user' for a more expedient Report to Staff Administration and Removal of all posts by this illegal author. Help Topix.com expell troll activity for a more pleasant experience for all. The more whom participate, the more expedient the removal.
Thank You,
Arthur J. Mcallister
Director of ASPD Topix.com
TOPIX, I'm curious to know why it took you so long to do something?
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#30 Apr 11, 2009
You mean do somthing about haters like you,I have'nt done nothing wrong,from the first day i came on here,i didnt start no trouble,cuz im not that kind of person.

Boston gonna win the fianls AGAIN
holla

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#31 Apr 12, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
You mean do somthing about haters like you,I have'nt done nothing wrong,from the first day i came on here,i didnt start no trouble,cuz im not that kind of person.
Boston gonna win the fianls AGAIN
holla
Calling everybody haters doesn't make anybody stop telling you to roll, troll, roll.
Tiffany

United States

#32 Apr 13, 2009
i dont care if yall wanna hate on me,go ahead and hate,yall are too old to be doing this,hatin on a 19 year old,yall hatin makes me stronger

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#33 Apr 13, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
i dont care if yall wanna hate on me,go ahead and hate,yall are too old to be doing this,hatin on a 19 year old,yall hatin makes me stronger
Roll, troll, roll.
Tiffany

United States

#34 Apr 13, 2009
you roll
roll hater roll

“My sis & I are paid trolls!”

Since: Apr 09

Tiffany is my TWIN SISTER

#35 Apr 13, 2009
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Roll, troll, roll.
Hey B, dont fret; sometimes my twin Sister Tiffany can get a little out of hand. When this happens just use this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/troll/myfa...

...Thats a 6 month supply!
Tiffany

United States

#36 Apr 14, 2009
If your dumb a$$ was my sister,you would'nt say sh!t like that,and plus,i already ues that for haters like you,STALKER

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#37 Apr 14, 2009
TROLL-PHANY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey B, dont fret; sometimes my twin Sister Tiffany can get a little out of hand. When this happens just use this:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/troll/myfa...
...Thats a 6 month supply!
Where have you been? I thought you left us. How can I get a case of that troll spray? That is so funny. lmao

“My sis & I are paid trolls!”

Since: Apr 09

Tiffany is my TWIN SISTER

#38 Apr 14, 2009
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? I thought you left us. How can I get a case of that troll spray? That is so funny. lmao
Hey B!

Ive been working my @ss off and I had to go down to oregon for a couple days. My satellites still down. Dish network sucks!!!!

Anyway, I thought id bust in on My Sister tiffany's Celtic Bandwagon Parade for awhile...give her a taste of her own medicine....

speaking of Celtics, What an @ss whoopin' by the Cavs eh? The cavs are Hungry and the celt's are just the 1st course in their all you can eat meal!

MVP is locked down (or better be) all you guys need now is the Championship and that may very well happen!

(sniff, sniff)
Tiffany

United States

#39 Apr 14, 2009
Yall are so funny,yall wont get rid of me so get use to having me here for a very long time,dwayne will win mvp,and the celtics will win the title.

and dish network dont sucks,i have it too

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#40 Apr 14, 2009
TROLL-PHANY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey B!
Ive been working my @ss off and I had to go down to oregon for a couple days. My satellites still down. Dish network sucks!!!!
Anyway, I thought id bust in on My Sister tiffany's Celtic Bandwagon Parade for awhile...give her a taste of her own medicine....
speaking of Celtics, What an @ss whoopin' by the Cavs eh? The cavs are Hungry and the celt's are just the 1st course in their all you can eat meal!
MVP is locked down (or better be) all you guys need now is the Championship and that may very well happen!
(sniff, sniff)
I thought you left us behind. I even checked in on our old site! Might have to find a new one for this fall.
Yes, it was a sweet victory. We know have the Tragics felt when they got us bad. What did you think about Ray Allen's little episode?
MVP is in lights on our buildings in Cleveland and Akron. Looks really good at night.
Don't give up on Lakers so easily. The best time is coming up! Wish we all could go up to the Q for a championship game.
Tiffany

United States

#41 Apr 14, 2009
The lakers are a tough team,but they cant beat the celtics in the finals.

DONT HATE,JUMP ON MY CELTICS BANDWAGON
Water Boy

Fullerton, CA

#42 Apr 15, 2009
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you left us behind. I even checked in on our old site! Might have to find a new one for this fall.
Yes, it was a sweet victory. We know have the Tragics felt when they got us bad. What did you think about Ray Allen's little episode?
MVP is in lights on our buildings in Cleveland and Akron. Looks really good at night.
Don't give up on Lakers so easily. The best time is coming up! Wish we all could go up to the Q for a championship game.
Well, I gave up on the NFL site. You and I are the only fans there. some of the others claim they are but have hidden motives and do nothing but talk negative about the team and Tom. how is that being a fan? There are stupid Trolls just like there are intelligent ones there.

I didn't quite catch all the Ray Allen Drama, I'm still in the dark with alot till Thursday! Plus Ive been working alot. seems to be stirring up quite a mess with people though.

Hey, i haven't given up on the Lakers, I just think it will be the Cavs and Lakers with both having an equal crack at the trophy. I keep hearing people say they don't want to face such and such team or the cavs but my take on it is this: If the (insert team here) are the team to Beat, Than that's who i want us to go through. No excuses for anything. You want not only to say you won the championship, but to say you went through all the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeShawn Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd had a 1... (Jun '11) Jun '11 best team 1
News NBA Finals: Another comeback lets Mavs even ser... (Jun '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 4
News Minnesota Timberwolves: Ryan Hollins suspended (Mar '10) Mar '10 Tiffany 5
News Al Jefferson returns with a vengeance, but Timb... (Mar '10) Mar '10 brave_dave 7
News Butler: Wizards' trio envisioned their jerseys ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Wizard hater 2
News Click to read:NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Inde... (Jan '10) Jan '10 uncle bill 3
News NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Indefinitely (Jan '10) Jan '10 Discerner 6
More from around the web