Cavaliers down Wizards 98-86

Apr 8, 2009 Full story: Charlotte.com 43

Cleveland Cavaliers' LeBron James squeezes past Washington Wizards' Javaris Crittenton and Nick Young in the first quarter in an NBA basketball game, Wednesday, April 8, 2009, in Cleveland.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Cavs 2009 NBA Champions

Mark it down !!

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#2 Apr 9, 2009
This is our year! How sweet it is.
Tiffany

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2009
Nah,boston got this,i can almost taste it,and it tastes so damn good.

Boston all day,everyday

Akron, Ohio

#4 Apr 9, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Nah,boston got this,i can almost taste it,and it tastes so damn good.
Boston all day,everyday
Roll, troll, roll.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#5 Apr 9, 2009
Tiffanys a dude...a weirdo dude at that !!

Akron, Ohio

#6 Apr 9, 2009
There's about 5 of them that work for Topix. They do't even watch basketball.
Tiffany

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2009
Yall some haters man,first off,im not a dude,im a girl like you,second,i've been watching basketball since 2005 so dont tell me what i watch,and dont watch,and lastly,stop hatin,it aint good.

STOP THE B!TCH A$$NESS

Akron, Ohio

#8 Apr 10, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Yall some haters man,first off,im not a dude,im a girl like you,second,i've been watching basketball since 2005 so dont tell me what i watch,and dont watch,and lastly,stop hatin,it aint good.
STOP THE B!TCH A$$NESS
You are the biggest hater I have ever come across. When you said that you wanted to sneak up behind LeBron on the court and slice his back open, I lost all respect for you as a legitimate person. You epitomize HATE. Shame on you Topix, how low can you go?

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#9 Apr 10, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
STOP THE B!TCH A$$NESS
P-Diddy lines are sooo outdated !!
Tiffany

United States

#10 Apr 10, 2009
What?its true,i hate that cocky mofo,you cant hate me cuz i hate lebron,thats absurd,but anyways,you and everyone else who dont like me are haters,and do you know what i tell haters?

BYE HATERS

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#12 Apr 10, 2009
Youre sayin bye cuz youve been Pwnd !!

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#13 Apr 10, 2009
Next time dont inform the world you like to wear womens panties an play make believe youre a woman.
Youre mommy might be in for a rude awakening when she checks the internet history list...

Ohhhh Ohhhhh...
Tiffany

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2009
Ohhhhhh,shut up,you wish you had my panties ms nasty,i dont care if your sex reassignment surgury did'nt go well,just dont take it out on me,i did'nt do sh!t to you,and like i said dont hate

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#15 Apr 10, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Ohhhhhh,shut up,you wish you had my panties ms nasty,i dont care if your sex reassignment surgury did'nt go well,just dont take it out on me,i did'nt do sh!t to you,and like i said dont hate
Who said I was a she ?
I can gauge the depth of the toilet when I pee.
Tiffany

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2009
You keep callin me a man,so i keep callin you a woman,and i do wanna hear nothing about you and toilets,thats nasty

Akron, Ohio

#17 Apr 10, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
I thought you were out of here!

You throw that word 'hater' around the internet like you think everybody is going to back off. Doesn't work,'fo real girl' anymore.

On some forums she is known as: NYoGhttoPoChoHoho when translated means: New York Ghetto Pork Chop ho ho.
Tiffany

United States

#18 Apr 10, 2009
How the hell you know about that?you've been watchin me?STALKER,and i dont care if people wont back off,im a nice person,who ever dont wanna be cool wit me then thats their lost,i have plenty of cool people on here,you would be one of them if you would'nt hate so hard.
be witch ed

Akron, OH

#19 Apr 10, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
How the hell you know about that?you've been watchin me?STALKER,and i dont care if people wont back off,im a nice person,who ever dont wanna be cool wit me then thats their lost,i have plenty of cool people on here,you would be one of them if you would'nt hate so hard.
It's out there! EVERYTHING you say travels..........off the hate wagon.

And no, you're not nice, you're not an angel and you 'don't have people".

Akron, Ohio

#20 Apr 10, 2009
Cavs #1 seed East Conference!!!! Yeah baby!
Tiffany

United States

#21 Apr 10, 2009
Look at you,your doing it again,your HATING,i have cool peoples on this site,and yes i am an angel,i dont come on this site calling people names,i like to have grown up conversations wit people,but at the same time,i end up making friends on here,it seems like im the one wit all the respect,i do well for a person my age,unlike you OLDER MEN who dont.

I like the cavs,but the celtics will prevail,they gonna get a second consecutive title
yeeeeaaaahhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeShawn Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd had a 1... (Jun '11) Jun '11 best team 1
NBA Finals: Another comeback lets Mavs even ser... (Jun '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 4
Minnesota Timberwolves: Ryan Hollins suspended (Mar '10) Mar '10 Tiffany 5
Al Jefferson returns with a vengeance, but Timb... (Mar '10) Mar '10 brave_dave 7
Butler: Wizards' trio envisioned their jerseys ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Wizard hater 2
Click to read:NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Inde... (Jan '10) Jan '10 uncle bill 3
NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Indefinitely (Jan '10) Jan '10 Discerner 6

DeShawn Stevenson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE