Lakers' Fisher believes gestures dese...

Lakers' Fisher believes gestures deserve fine

There are 75 comments on the LA Daily News story from May 1, 2008, titled Lakers' Fisher believes gestures deserve fine. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

If image is indeed everything, then Lakers guard Derek Fisher believes Paul Pierce of the Boston Celtics and DeShawn Stevenson of the Washington Wizards deserved to be fined $25,000 apiece Monday for what the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#66 May 4, 2008
Mike Bibbys A Penishead wrote:
<quoted text>
Utah doesn't have the best record in the NBA though.
Lakers & Pistons suck, Go Colts and Celtics!!!!!!
PS
Pats make Massachusetts look more like ASSaCHAETsetts!!!!!!!!!!
Could You pls do me a favor and read my post again.

I don't recall writing that the Jazz has the better record in the NBA, but the best record at home.
big daddy

Van Nuys, CA

#67 May 4, 2008
the lakers are my homies we cruise the blvd. on off nites and look for rucas holmes
big daddy

Van Nuys, CA

#68 May 4, 2008
sometimes mi vieja cooks frijoles for the team then we sit around fartin
big daddy

Van Nuys, CA

#69 May 4, 2008
so whats wrong with mexicans we do the work you refuse to, or think ur too good to do. racist gavachos. its ok all we have to do is keep having kids and we will take over the country, and you will be picking cotton for us. hahahahahahaha
big daddy

Van Nuys, CA

#70 May 4, 2008
watch out i might be the mexican gardener doin ur white wife while ur at work.

AirCav

Since: Apr 08

United States

#71 May 5, 2008
WTF how did this thread turn into a Gardner screwing someone. I thought this was about basketball. LOL!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#72 May 5, 2008
big daddy wrote:
watch out i might be the mexican gardener doin ur white wife while ur at work.
Well, Mr Nacho libreeeeee!

You don't write like a mexican to me, You do more like mexican american and last time I check Mexican don't see Your kind as Mexicans.

But is okay man if You can get some when man of the house is not home, more power to You.

Cause You got pay plus a big tip...lol

So do You want to talk Basketball just complain about job opportunities?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#73 May 5, 2008
AirCav wrote:
WTF how did this thread turn into a Gardner screwing someone. I thought this was about basketball. LOL!
I think this forum is going to be redo after the playoffs into the gardner forum and that was a heads up for us...lol
Robert G

United States

#74 May 5, 2008
Glendale wrote:
Good point, Derek! There was a news item last night in Los Angeles about how the city is trying to deal with the gang problem. One thing I noticed is so many gang members wearing Laker caps and shirts. I think the NBA needs to put out the message that thugs are not welcome, and they don't support gang-type behavior by its players, on or off the court.
Agree, but let's go one more step...How about white corporate America stop buying blocks of seats and suites until the NBA stops it's 'green light' to the gang problem in this country.
White America needs to stop spending it's money to promote this crap.
It's obvious the gangbangers in this country love basketball and all the bling.
You stop buying the product and the insanity stops.
Go Colts and Celts

Utica, KY

#75 May 5, 2008
Redondo Beach Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb-ass, it's not what you do in the regular season that counts...Its what you do in the playoffs! Dork!
I know and the Celtics have home court advantage and they look the best on paper at home in the playoffs.
Go Colts and Celts

Utica, KY

#76 May 5, 2008
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it Boston is chocking you cannot tell me atlanta was suppose to push this to 7 games hell no, right now celtics suck, at least the lakers took care of business without losing.
Na, just in the NFL like they deserve.

PS
Next season every NFL team is going to walk all over the Patsies!!!!!!!!!!
big daddy

Van Nuys, CA

#78 May 5, 2008
i just wanted to get a reaction out of someone, lol and yes im a american mexican and youre right they dont consider us the same, were fake mexicans. ok now to sports go lakers.
Don Ber

Torrance, CA

#79 May 5, 2008
Like I've said before, "pro sports is a joke". But, Derek Fisher is a man that I can support. It seems to me he cares more about his child than a lot of other fathers.
lakers355s

Garden Grove, CA

#81 May 5, 2008
big daddy wrote:
i just wanted to get a reaction out of someone, lol and yes im a american mexican and youre right they dont consider us the same, were fake mexicans. ok now to sports go lakers.
your food and your women are muy delicioso!

go lakers.
lakers355s

Garden Grove, CA

#82 May 5, 2008
big daddy wrote:
how about a not-so politically correct joke to stimulate a reaction...

what do you get when you cross an octopus with a mexican?

who cares, that thing sure can pick some lettuce!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeShawn Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd had a 1... (Jun '11) Jun '11 best team 1
News NBA Finals: Another comeback lets Mavs even ser... (Jun '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 4
News Minnesota Timberwolves: Ryan Hollins suspended (Mar '10) Mar '10 Tiffany 5
News Al Jefferson returns with a vengeance, but Timb... (Mar '10) Mar '10 brave_dave 7
News Butler: Wizards' trio envisioned their jerseys ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Wizard hater 2
News Click to read:NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Inde... (Jan '10) Jan '10 uncle bill 3
News NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Indefinitely (Jan '10) Jan '10 Discerner 6
More from around the web