Minnesota Timberwolves: Ryan Hollins suspended

Full story: TwinCities.com

The Minnesota Timberwolves' Ryan Hollins was suspended without pay for two games for punching DeShawn Stevenson and striking Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks in Monday's game, NBA executive vice president Stu Jackson announced today.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2010
Are you kidding

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

So..........someone tell me the difference between
"punching" and "striking". Is one an open hand and the
other a fist? I missed this game so..........
who did he hit (strike......er.........punch) first? Was it
all one incident?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Are you kidding wrote:
So..........someone tell me the difference between
"punching" and "striking". Is one an open hand and the
other a fist? I missed this game so..........
who did he hit (strike......er.........punch) first? Was it
all one incident?
I dont know.
Wolvesfan

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Link above to read comments takes one to comments on Hollins' suspension. Hope this one goes to the right place.

I wish someone would explain to me why 1) Love is ocming off the bench, and 2) isn't playing more minutes. What did he do to get into Rambis'doghouse? I'm sure comments he made after last night's game aren't going to sit well with the coach either. He's getting frustrated and that doesn't help his game.

I think Rambis needs to back off the triangle defense thng a bit until his players are ready for it. There are way too many instances where players are out of position and looking bewildered, particularly when a pass sails right by the spot they just vacated. It doesn't look like we are getting better; in fact, we seem to be regressing.

I sure hope this isn't a case of tanking. That whole mind set is so wrong that even thinking about it raises my blood pressure 15 points. I know it's hard to be positive when you keep getting beaten, but it's what they have to do - they have to at least TRY to win games.
rain rain

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

just another day in loserville.........
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Ryan is a G.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent DeShawn Stevenson Discussions

Search the DeShawn Stevenson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd had a 1... (Jun '11) Jun '11 best team 1
NBA Finals: Another comeback lets Mavs even ser... (Jun '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 4
Al Jefferson returns with a vengeance, but Timb... (Mar '10) Mar '10 brave_dave 7
Butler: Wizards' trio envisioned their jerseys ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Wizard hater 2
Click to read:NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Inde... (Jan '10) Jan '10 uncle bill 3
NBA Suspends Wizards' Arenas Indefinitely (Jan '10) Jan '10 Discerner 6
Foye may find himself at the forefront again (Dec '09) Dec '09 larry brown 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••