Lakers' Bryant plays it coy about MVP...

Lakers' Bryant plays it coy about MVP award

There are 4 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from May 4, 2008, titled Lakers' Bryant plays it coy about MVP award. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

“We are going to have our work cut out for us. 'They're a confident group. We are going to have to be really ready to match their intensity considering the fact we haven't played in a few days.”

Kobe Bryant tried to play it coy with his reaction to winning his first MVP award, saying he had yet to hear anything official from the league. via Los Angeles Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

neo

Xiamen, China

#1 May 6, 2008
you are the best in the world i am always your fans so congrutulation
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

#2 May 6, 2008
Thats because he knows how much money it cost him lol
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#4 May 7, 2008
xusllabb wrote:
Thats because he knows how much money it cost him lol
Thats because your a fool
junnixx

United States

#5 May 7, 2008
It was Pau Gasol's unselfish yet heads-up play that raised the whole LAkers team's game level of intensity. Ask Lamar, Luke, Jordan, Ronnie, Fish, Sasha and Vlad. U guys can also ask Kobe and Phil Jackson himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deron Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D-Will Brooklyn Highlight Vid (Nov '12) Nov '12 black m4mb4 1
News NBA Free Agents 2012: Can the Portland Trail Bl... (May '12) May '12 Shea 1
News Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Dealing for Howard ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sam 5
News Lin's career night leads Knicks over Nets, 99-92 (Feb '12) Feb '12 PatrickChewing 23
News Nets Downed By Nuggets (Jan '12) Jan '12 dem 1
deron going hard in europe (Sep '11) Sep '11 real hoops 1
News Best trade fits for Paul, Howard and Williams (Jun '11) Jul '11 pure faith 2
More from around the web