Deron Williamsa record setting performance

Mar 1, 2010 Full story: JazzingItUp.com

If you're a Jazz fan, chances are that you saw the Rockets game on Saturday night.

Full Story
no butt sex please

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Mar 2, 2010
oh Baby was Deron sweet that night 20 points in the first quarter.. hey i think its time for his name to be in disscussion for mvp?? listen 10 or more assists in the past ten games! has led his team to what is it 17 wins in the past 20 games!! sure he has boozer who has been spectacular in being named western conferance player of february but it wouldn't of been possible without my man D-will! GO JAZZ
Jackie

Iron Station, NC

#2 Mar 2, 2010
Shootin Hoops, a negro game, decent people do not pay to see these criminals run and jump like Apes!!!
Slap the ho

Powder Springs, GA

#3 Mar 2, 2010
Jackie wrote:
Shootin Hoops, a negro game, decent people do not pay to see these criminals run and jump like Apes!!!
WOW obviously you don't know who deron williams is or you wouldn't be saying those assinine comments. hey it looks like you talk like a dumb negro too. YOu have to be one of the most uneducated red necks i have ever talked too. For you to say all the black people who play the game of basketball is like saying every dumb b*tch like you knows what their talking about. hmmm Good thing you didn't know Deron Williams is a family Man and one of the greatest in the NBA...Was Karl MAlone a criminal or was Michael Jordan or even David Robinson?? Larry Bird was white John stockton was and so was pete maravich... for being a negro game there seems to be quite a few non negro greats playing the game. lets get our facts straight you dumb whore! PEACE
JAzz Fan

Powder Springs, GA

#4 Mar 2, 2010
Jackie wrote:
JAckie You sound like a very uneducated woman! Its funny cause basketball used to be a prodominately white sport. anyone who refers to blacks as negros still has a very low sense of decensy. I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth!
K-rock

Powder Springs, GA

#5 Mar 2, 2010
JAckie two words for you... Dumb CUN*! Can your idiotic brain even tell me who Deron williams is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deron Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D-Will Brooklyn Highlight Vid (Nov '12) Nov '12 black m4mb4 1
NBA Free Agents 2012: Can the Portland Trail Bl... (May '12) May '12 Shea 1
Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Dealing for Howard ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sam 5
Lin's career night leads Knicks over Nets, 99-92 (Feb '12) Feb '12 PatrickChewing 23
Nets Downed By Nuggets (Jan '12) Jan '12 dem 1
deron going hard in europe (Sep '11) Sep '11 real hoops 1
Best trade fits for Paul, Howard and Williams (Jun '11) Jul '11 pure faith 2
More from around the web