Williams, Paul new face of NBA point ...

Williams, Paul new face of NBA point guards

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 23, 2008, titled Williams, Paul new face of NBA point guards. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The comparisons to Chris Paul don't seem so important anymore. The rookie growing pains a while back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Florida Jim

Clermont, FL

#3 Aug 27, 2008
I am delighted that Deron Williams is doing so very well.
Jerry Sloan and he seem to have worked excellently together as coach and player.
He seems to be a good person and a responsible citizen.
God bless him and his family.
Chicago Jim

Zurich, Switzerland

#4 Sep 10, 2008
Deron Williams was great to watch at the Olympics: he was big enough and strong enough to play D on the shooting guards, and on offense he was able to score or assist at will since they couldn't guard him at all.

I thought Williams, Wade, and James were the three players the international teams couldn't do anything with. It was a very pleasant surprise for Williams and Wade to be so effective. Lebron was just a given = who CAN do anything to stop that guy?

I'm looking forward to this season ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deron Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D-Will Brooklyn Highlight Vid (Nov '12) Nov '12 black m4mb4 1
News NBA Free Agents 2012: Can the Portland Trail Bl... (May '12) May '12 Shea 1
News Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Dealing for Howard ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sam 5
News Lin's career night leads Knicks over Nets, 99-92 (Feb '12) Feb '12 PatrickChewing 23
News Nets Downed By Nuggets (Jan '12) Jan '12 dem 1
deron going hard in europe (Sep '11) Sep '11 real hoops 1
News Best trade fits for Paul, Howard and Williams (Jun '11) Jul '11 pure faith 2
More from around the web