Missouri 95, Ark.-Pine Bluff 41

Dec 2, 2008 Full story: Fox Sports

DeMarre Carroll and Leo Lyons added 13 each for the Tigers before going to the bench early in the second half as Missouri built a comfortable lead.

Full Story
MIKE NEELY

Batavia, IL

#1 Dec 3, 2008
wow what a mess uapb looked horrible bad couching is to blame ivery didnt sub go to the bench thats what their there for , stuck with his starter bad , played freshmen , not a good chose, 22 turn overs your dee 1
diavd white

Batavia, IL

#2 Dec 3, 2008
uapb looked bad where was the couch , oh he was ther wright , 2 turnovers and he hasnt change his lineup ,ok
charles dickerson

Batavia, IL

#3 Dec 3, 2008
i think that couching had a big part to play in this game .why he keep the same players in the game dont go to his bench , i would have not played so many freshmen , sorry you have to go with experance put. purdue might score 100 on uapb if he dont change up his line up misszu played their bench the secound half uapb still had starters in the game with down by 50, so what was the point . wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeMarre Carroll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utah Jazz: 'Junkyard Dog' DeMarre Carroll break... (Apr '13) Apr '13 LTFFE 1
Kanter (23 points, 22 rebounds) leads Jazz in rout (Mar '13) Mar '13 cold cat 1
Missouri's plan: Make UConn's Thabeet run (Mar '09) Mar '09 Timster 2
Illinois faces Missouri for 'Braggin' Rights' (Dec '08) Dec '08 Tom 8
Mizzou Basketball Releases 2008-09 Television S... (Nov '08) Nov '08 RLM 2
Desperation drives Illinois past Missouri (Dec '07) Dec '07 Kosmo Kramer 5

DeMarre Carroll People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE