Bryan Colangelo Press Conference Live...

Bryan Colangelo Press Conference Live Blog

There are 1 comment on the Raptors Republic story from Apr 18, 2011, titled Bryan Colangelo Press Conference Live Blog. In it, Raptors Republic reports that:

"I don't think anybody wants to raise kids for two years and then put them up for adoption," the 52-year-old responded Thursday when asked if he wants to be a part of the Raptors future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raptors Republic.

Ginny Badduke

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1 Apr 20, 2011
He is only 45.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeMar DeRozan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warner: DeRozan would be Raptors' best decathlete Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Chemistry Class (Jan '14) Jan '14 Woofer 2
News NBA fines Raptors coach Dwane Casey $25K for cr... (Jan '13) Feb '13 hoit 2
News Raps officially sign guard-forward Landry Field... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Chicago Led sign 1
News Raptors disappear in much of the fourth quarter... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Scourge-of-the-windy 1
News Toronto Raptors: Is Derrick Williams Worth Trad... (May '11) Jul '11 Jate 3
News NBA All-Star weekend: Rookies 71, Sophomores 69... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grzeg 1
More from around the web