Trial Postponed for Cavaliers' Guard ...

Trial Postponed for Cavaliers' Guard Delonte West

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 22, 2010, titled Trial Postponed for Cavaliers' Guard Delonte West. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The trial of Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West on weapons charges has been postponed another three months until July 21.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Look, I don't care if he is part of the cav's or not. Screw the playoffs! He should be tried now. If it were one of us, it would not be delayed! I don't care if anybody likes this or not. What good one should be good for all!!! Don't keep delaying because of the playoffs! That's stupid and unfair to apply the law to just some and not all!!! I sure though somebody will cry about this and try to justify it!
MEG

Medina, OH

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Yep, ttt...you are right. I, for one, am really happy that it was postponed. First, it isn't our state that is trying him....second - he wasn't drunk, or on drugs - just totally misguided with his driving and his guns. Delonte has some issues and that isn't a crime. It's obvious that he belongs on the court, not in it!
JCU Dave

Solon, OH

#3 Apr 22, 2010
As much as we need him for playoffs and as much as we need a championship to revitalize the city... NOTHING is going to change the fact that he was walking around with a loaded gun! LeBron doesn't carry weapons and Ohio has CCW... Right "CCW" guy who always posts comments?:) The bottom line is no one is above the law unless you're OJ Simpson, Bill Clinton, William Shatner, Scooter Libby.... The list can go on forever! High profile names rarely get hard time... Even T.I. got off easy, 1 year in the Pen... If I had a loaded gun on my person, they would throw the book at me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel &... (Oct '10) Oct '10 zappo777 2
More from around the web