Cavs ready to get Game 6 started

Cavs ready to get Game 6 started

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 29, 2009, titled Cavs ready to get Game 6 started. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Call it a bit of psychological motivation or just early planning, but the Cleveland Cavaliers prepared for a return trip to Orlando for Game 6 right after their Game 4 loss at Amway Arena .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Nicemediacoverag e

Kings Park, NY

#1 May 30, 2009
What is this the Cleveland Sentinel?? 3 of the top stories are about the Cleveland perspective...???How about the home teams??? Bad job agian sentinel...I don't see any Cleveland papers with dominating headlines about Dwight Howard and the Magic's hyped up preparation??? Horrible job by a local media vendor..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel &... (Oct '10) Oct '10 zappo777 2