Celtics have eyes on another title - ...

Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The Boston Celtics made it to the NBA finals last season without LeBron James. They're planning to do it again this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

greg reyes

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 19, 2010
I do believe that the future world champions celtics will do it this year.with the o'neals now we are going to win the 18 banner this year.thank you danny and i live in la-la land ha-ha-----

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Celtics will win if they do the right things---#1 don't stop playing in 4th quarter and do what they did last year---#1 team to loosing most games in 4th quarter---and find a way to get Carmelo Anthony--great shooter!!! remember 5 minutes in LA ---good change is DUE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Former Cav West Addresses Gloria James Alleged ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 RevEarlWhite 20
More from around the web