LeBron supports further trading

There are 6 comments on the May 19, 2008, Akron Beacon Journal story titled LeBron supports further trading. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Published on Monday, May 19, 2008 BOSTON: When last season ended, a month later and on a much grander stage, LeBron James said he thought that he needed to make major personal improvements for the Cavaliers to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Shannon

United States

#107 Feb 14, 2009
Yo LeBron looked good tonight in that yellow
lebronfan09

West Chester, OH

#108 Feb 17, 2009
Ok well lets see here,lebron averages 7 apg i think he does try to help his team get involved... Lebron has killed kobes sats when he was in his 6th year (which lebron still has yet to finish) by points reb and ast. Now when it comes to michael, he seemes to be the best player in nba even though he does not play atm. When he played there was no deffense and invented the term ball hog/ when phil jackson says that kobe is beter then michael and hes couched them both to championships.... and if lebron is beter then kobe (which he is) then who is one of the best players to advance in the game of basketball. If someone could be compared to any player in the history of the nba... it would be lebron. theres no such thing is comparing the present to past..its what is present to what could be present. LeBron mvp and championship this year will show that he is the best of the best.
Tiffany

United States

#109 Feb 17, 2009
f*ck lebron,hes the biggest d!ck in the nba
Renzy Riley

Los Angeles, CA

#110 Jun 1, 2009
Renzy Riley wrote:
<quoted text>that last shot Lebron should had taking to the hold to tie the game up but settle for a long three, which was a bad decision on his part.
I told you the Cavs need some player and need a coach who can diagram some plays.
Renzy Riley

Los Angeles, CA

#111 Jun 1, 2009
The cavs need to find a strong center like sha
Renzy Riley

Van Nuys, CA

#112 Jul 1, 2009
Now the Cavs needs a player just like Ariza,I would pick him up Quickly, Just what a team need a player like him on the team. I see you got Sha like I said alone time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel &... (Oct '10) Oct '10 zappo777 2
More from around the web