Plea Hearing for Cavaliers West Set f...

Plea Hearing for Cavaliers West Set for Thursday

There are 6 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Plea Hearing for Cavaliers West Set for Thursday. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West has a plea hearing scheduled in connection with his 2009 arrest for speeding on a motorcycle and carrying weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Tallmadge, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Wonder if LeBron's Mama will be at the hearing

Since: Dec 09

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2010
Wonder if he can get conjugal visits from LeBro's mom while in jail

Akron, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2010
We wish you the best Delonte! Hope you beat it! God Bless

Chardon, OH

#4 Jul 14, 2010
I love Delonte!! I hope he gets out of it. Regardless of the fact that it was stupid, everyone makes mistakes.

Akron, OH

#5 Jul 14, 2010
Yeah he'll beat it. then he'll join Z in moving to Miami with the three kings.....yeah, way to form a bench Pat.

Fairfield, CT

#6 Jul 14, 2010
maybe he was getting his posse together to go hunting. gosh i hope he doesn't have to go to jail. that would ruin his day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel &... (Oct '10) Oct '10 zappo777 2
More from around the web