Scandalous Report: LeBron’s Mom In Af...

Scandalous Report: LeBron’s Mom In Affair With Teammate?

There are 64 comments on the www.eurweb.com story from May 16, 2010, titled Scandalous Report: LeBron’s Mom In Affair With Teammate?. In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

*For LeBron James the events of this past few days haven’t exactly added up to a good week for the B-Ball super star.

Of course we’re referring to James and his Cleveland Cavaliers being eliminated from the NBA playoff picture this past Thursday by the Boston Celtics.

And then today comes the scandalous bombshell report that his mom, Gloria, has allegedly been sleeping with ...

Get MORE of this story HERE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tim John

United States

#1 May 17, 2010
WTF!! No way! this has to be horsecrap!
Tim John

United States

#2 May 17, 2010
,..This can't be true..this is horsecrap..

“Don't be mad”

Since: May 10

...It's JUST a MESSAGE BOARD

#3 May 17, 2010
..........If it was ME?.........
.....Even I would be as MAD as WLC at an empty gIory hole......
Here ya go

United States

#4 May 17, 2010
Who cares, it's just another black guy doing a manwoman.
Boogie Beater

Harrisburg, PA

#5 May 17, 2010
Like the kneegers always say............HI MOM. You have always known that black men were a POS, and now you know POS chigger women raise POS black men.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#6 May 17, 2010
two grown folks enjoying sex. and whose business is that?
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Polk City, FL

#8 May 17, 2010
I wonder is she gave that White man the herpes on his lip.

“Big lips don't lie ”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 May 17, 2010
No no, not the cute one! I wanted Delonte West! She is not even cute.

LastOfTheHoover

Since: Dec 09

Winnetka, IL

#10 May 17, 2010
I dont think thats true. It sounds good though. But why would a guy wanna even go about doing something like that behind his teammates back like that? This thing would be bigger than that one little page if it was true..
Mamba

Bronx, NY

#11 May 17, 2010
Lol the racism in here is kind of funny..especially now that I see where you people are located..its expected, syssuP!
delonte west

Mission Viejo, CA

#12 May 17, 2010
She's a milf, what can I say?

LastOfTheHoover

Since: Dec 09

Winnetka, IL

#13 May 17, 2010
Not a too good looking one though..
delonte west

Mission Viejo, CA

#14 May 17, 2010
LastOfTheHoover wrote:
Not a too good looking one though..
junk in the trunk
delonte west

Mission Viejo, CA

#15 May 17, 2010
leBron might leave, but mom aint goin nowhere.
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Polk City, FL

#16 May 17, 2010
Mamba wrote:
Lol the racism in here is kind of funny..especially now that I see where you people are located..its expected, syssuP!
You are right. There are a lot of racists from The shithole Bronx! Daaaayum dats funny.
216 Elite

United States

#17 May 17, 2010
Lebron not worrying about this LIE, and he will be staying put in the 216, and this story came about just to try and sway lebron to leave, after the elimination, probably started by some nutcase with ties to jersey and the knicks.....lol....smh...

Ain't happenin.....yall not gettin lebron, quit pissin in your sorry azz pants, startin rumors and lies....and leave well alone.....lol

BAPF!
Obama

Mission Viejo, CA

#18 May 17, 2010
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
<quoted text> You are right. There are a lot of racists from The shithole Bronx! Daaaayum dats funny.
You gots a gril G? what'd that set ya back?
Tiger Woods

Mission Viejo, CA

#20 May 17, 2010
She been cheatin on me???
Billy Ringo

United States

#21 May 17, 2010
She looks like real rough trade.
BlackLadsteak57

Chatham, Canada

#22 May 17, 2010
D.West andG. James!!!!(OH,GOODY!!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel &... (Oct '10) Oct '10 zappo777 2
More from around the web