Cavaliers' West will have plea hearin...

Cavaliers' West will have plea hearing on speeding and weapons char...

There are 7 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Cavaliers' West will have plea hearing on speeding and weapons char.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West has a plea hearing scheduled in connection with his 2009 arrest for speeding on a motorcycle and carrying weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Joe

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Another stupid idiot thats only quality in life is that the can play basketball with a bunch of other thugs. This crap would not go on if management said the the players, "You get picked up by the police for something other than a minor speeding/traffic ticket you will be fired." I can't in good faith take my kids to a lot of professional games because I will not endorse their bad behavior off the field. Sad that many other so called parents won't do the same.
LarryHews

Franklin Lakes, NJ

#2 Jul 14, 2010
This is old news Joe, old news. Thanks for your perspective. Luckily we don't have any real professional sports in Columbus, so you can take your kids to a Crew game.
reality check

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2010
Delonte is a bipolar individual who has struggled for years but tried to use his talent at playing basketball to turn his life around. He's a complicated case but not a gangbanging thug like some would like to caricature him. Hope he learns from this and emerges a stronger person on the other side.
Joe

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 14, 2010
Not a gangbanger BUT likes to tool around on a motorcycle carrying a shotgun AND handgun? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck....
rjj

Findlay, OH

#5 Jul 14, 2010
Joe wrote:
Not a gangbanger BUT likes to tool around on a motorcycle carrying a shotgun AND handgun? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck....
Don't forget the Bowie knife....
Norma Skunt

Galloway, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2010
Million dollars says the defense calls Gloria James as a witness for the defense to vouch for his alibi. Rumor has it that while LeBron was heading down South, Gloria was going down West.
Biggie BC

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jul 14, 2010
Norma Skunt wrote:
Million dollars says the defense calls Gloria James as a witness for the defense to vouch for his alibi. Rumor has it that while LeBron was heading down South, Gloria was going down West.
hahaha

Another rumor I heard was Lebron threw a couple of playoff games because coaching staff had kept this secret from him and he wanted to get even. I shouldn't even repeat this stuff because it is a nasty rumor, BUT I CAN'T RESIST! God help me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel &... (Oct '10) Oct '10 zappo777 2
More from around the web