A trade to bring Shaq to Cleveland? I...

A trade to bring Shaq to Cleveland? It's a no-brainer for Cavs ...

There are 8 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 26, 2009, titled A trade to bring Shaq to Cleveland? It's a no-brainer for Cavs .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Shaquille O'Neal was acquired by the Cavaliers yesterday. Immediately, tremors reverberated through the NBA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

John in Worthington

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Jun 26, 2009
This is almost a verbatim column that Terry Pluto of The Cleveland Plain Dealer had yesterday. The Cavs could put the icing on the cake by grabbing a Hedo Terkoglu or a Rashard Lewis type player (6'10" big who can shoot).
Mike J

Defiance, OH

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Hey Arace, maybe tomorrow you can write about the Titanic or Lindbergh's baby.
jimmy agler

Kenton, OH

#3 Jun 26, 2009
bottom line is this,,,the suns will buy out the scrubs and still shave 13 mil,,,the cavs have a center who will either get in lebron's way to the hoop(his strong point) or give him balance for 1 season,,,,i guess we'll find out which but it isall irrelevant because the league will bend or even break their own rules to make sure he goes the knicks
D Stewart

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2009
heck yeah - bring it on orlando - we'll see you next spring in the playoffs again
roger b

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2009
mickel vick is play for he seahawks this year
ChrisMac

Australia

#6 Jul 14, 2009
What do people think about Rasheed going to boston?
ChrisMac

Australia

#7 Jul 14, 2009
How do you think the Cavs will hold up against them? Do you think they can beat the magic even with vince carter added to the mix?
nemo

Fuzhou, China

#8 Jul 15, 2009
I'm wondering if there is a type of sneakers named by shaq! I couldn't find it on solefans.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel &... (Oct '10) Oct '10 zappo777 2
More from around the web