Former Cav West Addresses Gloria Jame...

Former Cav West Addresses Gloria James Alleged Relationship

There are 20 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Former Cav West Addresses Gloria James Alleged Relationship. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The reasons behind LeBron James departure from the Cleveland Cavaliers this off season remains a mystery to many.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Dave S

Cleveland, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2010
I think it's all bull.!!!
Sick of stupid people

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 28, 2010
liar liar pants on fire

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Loving Mother of TWO

Youngstown, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2010
so he still never addressed it...we want a yes or no answer without all the bi-polorness DELONTE! geez

Sterling Heights, MI

#6 Sep 28, 2010
Gloria James would have a 'relationship' with whoever was the first over the fence! I am sure West wasn't the first associate of lebrons to nail her.

Cleveland, OH

#8 Sep 28, 2010
who cares

Cleveland, OH

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Tapping the old poontan
More Common Sense

Valley City, OH

#10 Sep 28, 2010
While I am of the "who cares" attitude, and have always enjoyed watching Delonte play....I do have look into his answer when he says "I come from an era where you don't say anything bad about someone's parent"....say anything bad? what does that mean exactly?

#11 Sep 28, 2010
Well, LeBron screwed Cleveland so turn about is fair play.

Akron, OH

#13 Sep 28, 2010
OMG! why do we care? Gloria may have had some issues in the past but never did they involve younger men her sons age.......get real people and get a life already. Leave this woman alone. Delonte has bigger issues to deal with. They are humans. they make mistakes or not.
Give it a rest already!

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Would anyone be surprised??
Old Timing Man

Vermilion, OH

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Who really cares ? If they did so what. It really doesn't effect our lives does it ? I know it doesn't mine.

Cleveland, OH

#16 Sep 28, 2010
She be a old stinkin drunk it be otay she be rite he play basketball u no what i meen
My View

Cleveland, OH

#17 Sep 28, 2010
I'm sick of Labron Labron Labron and have no love loss for him at all, but do we have to stoop to tabloid trash to keep this story going when all else fails to bring attention to it? This is getting ridiculous!
My View

Cleveland, OH

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Typo Labron s/b spelled Lebron or actually LeBooBoo!

Cany we let this crap fest go already?

Mentor, OH

#19 Sep 29, 2010
I don't care how much money you have, or how much fame & people kissing your arse you have around you.
NONE of this matters when you are one of the most hated sports figures in history & your mother is a drunken, bed-hopping whore who bangs your buddies.
Apparently the Karma gods are workin' him already, & hopefully LeDouche's battle isn't over yet!
**May sound terrible, but i hope the Karma gods
REALLY hurt his elbow this year, PERMANENTLY!!!

Sterling Heights, MI

#20 Sep 29, 2010
How does lebron celebrate fathers day?

Cleveland, OH

#21 Sep 29, 2010
zero wrote:
How does lebron celebrate fathers day?
Probably with his kids, stupid

Cleveland, OH

#23 Sep 29, 2010
geojefferson wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably with his kids, stupid
Dayum lol

Euclid, OH

#24 Sep 29, 2010
Mrs. James is a sinner. We are all sinners. She will have to repent on Judgement Day. Just as all of us will have to repent on that Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delonte West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
News West begs for NBA gig on Twitter (Nov '12) Nov '12 quwan 1
News Plea hearing for Cleveland Cavaliers star Delon... (Jul '10) Apr '12 FRANK 3
News The shocking story of an NBA player who was liv... (Mar '12) Mar '12 miniaoariel 2
News Michael Arace commentary: Redemption for James?... (May '11) May '11 Go Blue 51
News Nets beat Celtics 88-79 for 5th straight win (Mar '11) Mar '11 triple6vamp 4
News Celtics have eyes on another title - Sentinel &... (Oct '10) Oct '10 zappo777 2