Clippers, Warriors square off in LA

Clippers, Warriors square off in LA

There are 5 comments on the Sports Network story from Feb 23, 2009, titled Clippers, Warriors square off in LA. In it, Sports Network reports that:

Pacific Division rivals meet in Hollywood Monday when the Los Angeles Clippers host the Golden State Warriors at Staples Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Network.

“Living the dream!”

Since: Nov 07

Pleasanton, California

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Too bad Monta & Baron won't battle it out tonight. Maybe in Oakland on the 17th.

Rest up and rehab, Monta.

BEAT L A!
BEAT L A!

“Living the dream!”

Pleasanton, California

#2 Feb 23, 2009
Biedrins back tonight!!!

WOOT!!!!
Tiffany

New York, NY

#3 Feb 24, 2009
the clippers won,yaaaaaaaay

“Living the dream!”

Pleasanton, California

#4 Feb 24, 2009
Yup, we got our butts kicked!

Had a couple of good runs but it wasn't near enough. Stephen Jackson is again trying to carry a team with injuries and people coming off of injuries.

Baron was one rebound away from a triple double. Dang, I miss him in Oakland!

We'll get 'em on 3/17 in Oakland.

GO WARRIORS!!!
Tiffany

New York, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2009
it aint nothing like a good a$$ whippin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAndre Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Paul: Clippers players might walk out (Jul '14) Jul '14 In it for cash 1
News After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... (Apr '14) May '14 The Water Bouy 6
News LA Clippers owner accused of making racist remarks (Apr '14) Apr '14 bud_schmones 5
News Clippers score biggest win in history, dominate... (Mar '14) Mar '14 jamminsam 1
News Doc Rivers to coach Los Angeles Clippers (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 3
News Clippers, Celtics at impasse in talks regarding... (Jun '13) Jun '13 MrBernstein 1
News Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
More from around the web