Knicks get up-close look at attractive big man Bosh

Full story: Newsday
The buzz just isn't the same for this potential member of the famed Class of 2010, though his name is regularly grouped with LeBron James and Dwyane Wade among the headliners. Full Story
Jerry

Ocala, FL

#1 Apr 5, 2009
I don't like the thought of giving up Lee for anyone. That being said when Bosh plays well he is a guy that can help a team tremendously. The problem is that he has not risen to the elite, gotten his team to rally around him ala Wade and Lebron. Whether his attitude is lacking or his knee is just bad this year I don't know, but the Raptors are playing way below their potential and that could signal a problem. The Knicks would be better off giving up their No 1 Pick in the draft and giving up some Hughes/Richardson or some other combination for Bosh. This way the Knicks could keep Lee. I like going the way of the draft and this kid Adrich might be worth taking a good hard look at. Centers that can rebound, score, defend and block shots don't come around every year.

I would prefer that the Knicks pick him up, trade a first pick of 2010 to Minnesota, take their 18th this year and pick up B.J. Mullens or another athletic type center who can run the floor and block shots. This would be the best of both worlds, they would get a shotblocker, maybe two, and a big that can run the court, both with plenty of upside. That is how you build a team.

The Knicks could then trade Curry for a shooting/defensive gaurd, like Howard of Dallas, or Johnson from Atlanta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... May '14 rob 1
Golden State Warriors Must Make Big Trade to Ge... (Feb '14) Feb '14 juan 1
Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ginobili 1
Golden State Warriors: 5 Things to Watch for vs... (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
Don Nelson Zings Golden State Warriors, Lights ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 denniscooldad 1
Warriors' play as bad as officiating (Jan '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
Warriors Rip Clippers 115-94 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ginobili 1

David Lee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE