Knicks still hoping for deal with Hill

Full story: Newsday

The free-agent signing moratorium ended at midnight, but the offseason has only just begun for the Knicks .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
bob

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

grant hill...what a waste of money...the knicks should go after a point guard...that's what they need...not old man grant!
jys22

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

At this point, I'm just looking forward to the Summer League to see our draft picks in action. Hopefully, Morris Almond will impress the Knicks enough for them to sign the guy. If Grant Hill comes aboard, awesome! We need his veteran experience and sharp-shooting... If not, well, it's good to hear that the "Knicks are expected to remain active well into August"
lostsoul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Forget guys like Hill and Kidd. Go after Marcin Gortat.If you want to attract big name free agents you need to get their intrests with a good big man This guy can get up and down the floor,rebound,score and block shots. Perfect for D'Antoni's system.
Doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

WOW, Grant Hill! Didn't know Donny Walsh had a membership at Fossils R Us. Just another reason to pan this organization. They need young legs and a wing an prayer of landing King James.

Moreover, I have seen some snails move swifter than Walsh. If the Knicks are banking solely on 2010, and the fans are buying it, they better come through next July or this franchise might be bankrupt of hope for eternity...
Dont do it

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

I met Grant Hill while delivering room service once and I think he is a head case. I doubt half his injuries were real and he just could not get his head together. If he comes to the knicks I expect him to buckle early. Others I have met and my personal opinion:
Coolest: Emmitt Smith
Cheapest: Marshall Faulk
Best Tipper: Billy Jo Hobert
Weirdest: GRANT HILL!!!!
Dont do it

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Patrick Ewing: I am a knick fan so I have to bite my tongue with him out of respect for what he did for our team.....
lostsoul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Forget what I said earlier. I just learned that Dallas signed Gortat.
Way to be on top of things Donnie.Your as useless as Leydon and Thomas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent David Lee Discussions

Search the David Lee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Golden State Warriors Must Make Big Trade to Ge... Feb '14 juan 1
Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... Feb '14 Ginobili 2
Golden State Warriors: 5 Things to Watch for vs... Jan '14 asad khan 1
Don Nelson Zings Golden State Warriors, Lights ... Dec '13 denniscooldad 1
Warriors' play as bad as officiating (Jan '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
Warriors Rip Clippers 115-94 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ginobili 1
Golden State Warriors 2012-2013 Player Profile:... (Sep '12) Sep '12 reybuenabal 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••