Knicks again prove tough at end to to...

Knicks again prove tough at end to top Pistons

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Knicks again prove tough at end to top Pistons. In it, Newsday reports that:

Quentin Richardson looked at Mike D'Antoni and the Knicks' bench that was all pumped up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 08

Oakdale, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2009
That was a nice little win. In the middle of a 4/5 no less. I'll say one thing about this years team compared to last years: they play hard until the games over. That's a NICE difference, right there.
Frustrated NYer

Jamaica, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2009
I have to say one thing D'Antoni is changing the atmosphere at the Garden. The Knicks have a long way to go. I almost feel they are better off not making the playoffs and getting a good draft pick. If they make the playoffs that's is a significant improvement for D'antoni and Walsh. They have a good job so far. Time will tell.

New York, NY

#3 Mar 12, 2009
ha ha ha,thats whats up,my knicks beat the damn pistons,i smell playoffs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celtics Journal: Injuries to Johnson and Sullin... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Curry, Warriors use stunning comeback to beat P... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Warriors notebook: Despite injuries, Warriors c... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... (May '14) May '14 rob 1
News Golden State Warriors Must Make Big Trade to Ge... (Feb '14) Feb '14 juan 1
News Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ginobili 1
News Golden State Warriors: 5 Things to Watch for vs... (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
More from around the web