Walsh could pursue trades rather than...

Walsh could pursue trades rather than LeBron

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Walsh could pursue trades rather than LeBron. In it, Newsday reports that:

The LeBronathon hype has been dialed down since it reached a fever pitch in November, when King James came to the Garden days after Donnie Walsh made salary cap-clearing trades to clear the way for a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jperez

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 15, 2009
Bosch or Odom! You got to be kidding, I can't believe you even wasted the ink to print their names. If that's your thinking you may as well sign RuPaul.
NYRfan

Wallkill, NY

#3 Mar 15, 2009
Lebron please!!! That or Bosh and Wade.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#4 Mar 16, 2009
thats right,we can do better than ball hog lebron
knix

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 18, 2009
Steve Nash? Sorry Hahn, Isiah is no longer calling the shots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celtics Journal: Injuries to Johnson and Sullin... (Dec '15) Dec '15 ttitus 1
News Curry, Warriors use stunning comeback to beat P... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Warriors notebook: Despite injuries, Warriors c... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... (May '14) May '14 rob 1
News Golden State Warriors Must Make Big Trade to Ge... (Feb '14) Feb '14 juan 1
News Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ginobili 1
News Golden State Warriors: 5 Things to Watch for vs... (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
More from around the web