final: ucla 65, vcu 64

final: ucla 65, vcu 64

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Mar 19, 2009, titled final: ucla 65, vcu 64. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

It wasn't the first round UCLA had grown accustomed to. There was no terribly overmatched small conference foe happy to be dancing, and content to go home after a friendly waltz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 19, 2009
Doubters can doubt all they want, UCLA showed a lot of heart out there. Hopefully they can win atleast another game. I know it will be hard, but crazier things have happened in basketball.

GO BRUINS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darren Collison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Mavericks are the Team No Playoff Team W... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jake 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Talk Josh Sm... (Feb '13) Feb '13 King Dyce 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Could Look T... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sammy 2
News Kuban, Kidd and Karma (Aug '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 4
News Wade scores 41, James adds 28 as Miami finishes... (May '12) May '12 They Live If We S... 1
News NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
News UCLA BASKETBALL NOTEBOOK: Bruins ring in new ye... (Nov '10) Nov '10 fred 2
More from around the web