Timberwolves lose franchise record-ty...

Timberwolves lose franchise record-tying 16th game in a row

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 28, 2010, titled Timberwolves lose franchise record-tying 16th game in a row. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

When a jump shot by rookie guard Wayne Ellington pulled the Timberwolves to within one point of Phoenix with a little over eight minutes to play Sunday night, it appeared Minnesota's losing streak might end at 15.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

danimalb52

Plymouth, WI

#1 Mar 29, 2010
t- wolves a disgrace to minnesota fans .they need to disban or move to another state .overpaid under acheivers. they rank just under the gopher football team that seriously needs disbanding .basketball the dumbest game ever invented should be renamed GHETTOBALL.
rehash

Wadesboro, NC

#2 Mar 29, 2010
Timberwolves song..."ain't got nobody, that i can depend on"....great song by Carlos Santana....

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 29, 2010
danimalb52 wrote:
t- wolves a disgrace to minnesota fans .they need to disban or move to another state .overpaid under acheivers. they rank just under the gopher football team that seriously needs disbanding .basketball the dumbest game ever invented should be renamed GHETTOBALL.
If you don't like them, don't watch. Weren't you singing a different tune when they made the playoffs with Garnett??? Maybe you should be disbanded and shipped to Mexico...I hear their is a village in search of their idiot.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2010
OOPS....my bad....their should have been there....I hear THERE is a village in search of their idiot.
toivo 2 feathers

Wenatchee, WA

#5 Mar 29, 2010
Trade the team for a Viking QB and a Twins closer!
Mark

Eden Prairie, MN

#6 Mar 29, 2010
They should just move this team to Rochester or Fargo or any of the other mid-level markets where the NBA might work
wow

Hugo, MN

#7 Mar 29, 2010
just another day in loserville......
Sam

Shawnee, OK

#8 Mar 29, 2010
Does anyone even watch the Timberwolves anymore, let alone the NBA? Boring.
Not Funny

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 29, 2010
Pro Basketball is so lame! No effort night to night. They make too much to work that little. Hope the NBA goes bankrupt.
Gene Murphy

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Mar 29, 2010
Not Funny wrote:
Pro Basketball is so lame! No effort night to night. They make too much to work that little. Hope the NBA goes bankrupt.
Why?
Lots of Interest

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 29, 2010
Wow, 10 whole comments about this embarrassment of an NBA franchise. How would you like to work in their marketing department?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darko Milicic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Darko Milicic (Dec '11) Dec '11 frank 1
News Timberwolves fire Kurt Rambis after 2 years (Jul '11) Jul '11 Billy Ringo 3
News Yep, it's that time - road construction season (Apr '11) Apr '11 gman 22
News Timberwolves: Milicic offers title ring, NBA Fi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Vikings Fan 2
News Kevin Love hoping to stay with Timberwolves, Ra... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Gardy 17
News Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7
News Timberwolves make it interesting but lose 'play... (Mar '11) Mar '11 The real just ano... 18
More from around the web