Sixers give Timberwolves a lesson in teamwork in another ugly loss

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Sixers give Timberwolves a lesson in teamwork in another ugly loss. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

At this point of the NBA season, it seems Timberwolves coach Kurt Rambis has grown weary of citing the same reasons for his team losing games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mike

Hutchinson, MN

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Wolves could have drafted Thad Young instead of Love!

OOOOOOOOOOOPS!

Young shut him down big time in the 2nd half.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPSSS SSSSSSS!

Love would not see 10 min a game with a good team like Philly.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Just another day in loserville....
Bart from Los Angeles

Bell, CA

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Mike, you must be a brain surgeon to think that the Wolves should have drafted Thadeus Young over Kevin Love. Lets get real--if the Timberwolves offered Kevin Love to the 76ers in a straight up trade, the 76ers would jump for joy and make that trade ASAP. Kevin Love is 1 million times better than Thadeus Young. Oh, Mike, I guess you are not a brain surgeon after all. If you fans in Minnesota don't want a star like Kevin Love, then trade him to Miami or Boston so they can hammer those DUMB Lakers. Go anyteam playing the Lakers!!
Doug Nelson Highland Park

Shakopee, MN

#4 Feb 13, 2011
Build the Vikings a new stadium and relocate the Timber-Mutts to Los Angeles.
DD Austin

Brandon, MS

#5 Feb 14, 2011
"and the beat goes on,"
'and the beat goes on!"
Timberwoes

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Feb 14, 2011
Wow. Glad I missed this game. The absolute inconsistency in their effort night to night is disconcerting. They really need some vets to breath some life into these kids and kick some tail when they don't produce effort. They are the youngest team in the league, and play like the oldest, most worn out group you've ever seen. Rambis is vaguely sounding like he's halfway out the door and knows it.
Patrick from Blaine

New Kensington, PA

#7 Feb 14, 2011
I was a tthis game last Saturday night. Th eWOlves loved old, slow and clueless what defense to play and what offense to run.

Rambis is clearly not an NBA coach and needs to go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darko Milicic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Darko Milicic (Dec '11) Dec '11 frank 1
News Timberwolves fire Kurt Rambis after 2 years (Jul '11) Jul '11 Billy Ringo 3
News Yep, it's that time - road construction season (Apr '11) Apr '11 gman 22
News Timberwolves: Milicic offers title ring, NBA Fi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Vikings Fan 2
News Kevin Love hoping to stay with Timberwolves, Ra... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Gardy 17
News Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7
News Timberwolves make it interesting but lose 'play... (Mar '11) Mar '11 The real just ano... 18
More from around the web