Timberwolves reportedly agree to deal...

Timberwolves reportedly agree to deals with centers Darko Milicic, ...

There are 41 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Timberwolves reportedly agree to deals with centers Darko Milicic, .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Timberwolves have agreed to a four-year, $20 million deal to re-sign free-agent center Darko Milicic, ESPN.com's Chad Ford wrote on Twitter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fritz

Lakeville, MN

#44 Jul 24, 2010
PEKOVIC wrote:
<quoted text>
PEKOVIC would have gone in the lotto the year he was drafted, but all GM's knew that he would be overseas for at least a couple years. He was then the consensus number one pick in the 2nd round to avoid giving him a guaranteed contract.
Yeah and that was two years ago but they would have still drafted him in the top ten this year is what i said. I know about the contract issue, but that also is not the only reason he wasnt taken till the second round. The team drafting him would have needed to be able to pay him more than he would be offered in europe which they wouldnt be able to do if he was taken in the first round because of the rookie scale contracts that you can not get around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darko Milicic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Darko Milicic (Dec '11) Dec '11 frank 1
News Timberwolves fire Kurt Rambis after 2 years (Jul '11) Jul '11 Billy Ringo 3
News Yep, it's that time - road construction season (Apr '11) Apr '11 gman 22
News Timberwolves: Milicic offers title ring, NBA Fi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Vikings Fan 2
News Kevin Love hoping to stay with Timberwolves, Ra... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Gardy 17
News Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7
News Timberwolves make it interesting but lose 'play... (Mar '11) Mar '11 The real just ano... 18
More from around the web