Darko Milicic gives thanks to Timberwolves for sticking with him

Nov 26, 2010 Read more: TwinCities.com
Clipper forward Blake Griffin shoots over Wolves center Darko Milicic in the first half, as the Minnesota Timberwolves played the L.A. Clippers at Target Center in Minneapolis on November 17 , 2010. Read more

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 27, 2010
I'm glad for Darko. We've had washed up centers on the T-Wolves for too long, and while Darko's still a work in progress, it's nice to see him start producing some nice stats.

“Do Da John Wall Dance! LOL!!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2010
Nikola Pekovic should start when he comes back
Shagger

Mascot, Australia

#3 Nov 28, 2010
Agree, I think when Nikola Pekovic returns he will at some point this season grab the starting center spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darko Milicic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Darko Milicic (Dec '11) Dec '11 frank 1
News Timberwolves fire Kurt Rambis after 2 years (Jul '11) Jul '11 Billy Ringo 3
News Yep, it's that time - road construction season (Apr '11) Apr '11 gman 22
News Timberwolves: Milicic offers title ring, NBA Fi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Vikings Fan 2
News Kevin Love hoping to stay with Timberwolves, Ra... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Gardy 17
News Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7
News Timberwolves make it interesting but lose 'play... (Mar '11) Mar '11 The real just ano... 18
More from around the web