Shooter Now: Wolves' David Kahn expec...

Shooter Now: Wolves' David Kahn expects more from Love and Beasley

There are 30 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 17, 2011, titled Shooter Now: Wolves' David Kahn expects more from Love and Beasley. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Timberwolves forward Michael Beasley scores over New Orleans Hornets center David Andersen during first half of the NBA basketball game between the New Orleans Hornets and Minnesota Timberwolves in New Orleans, Monday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elvis

San Francisco, CA

#21 Feb 17, 2011
sorb wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandon Jennings averaged 6 points and 1.8 assists in two years in Europe. What was your point again?
the point is brandon jennings was not a good European player in his early years SORB.
What The F

Whitestown, IN

#22 Feb 17, 2011
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Garnett "won" when he left this dysfunctional franchise, skippy.
Malone? No ring. Even with one of if not THE best PG's to play the game in Stockton.
My gosh, it's all K-Love's fault, but you don't even have basic "facts" straight.
Beasley has a bum ankle. Maybe you noticed? Probably not. Yeah, it's his "attitude."
Tell Darko to stop making stupid fouls guarding PG's at the 3 point line and maybe others won't have to monitor their fouls so much.
Does anyone even watch these games before commenting?
he's talking about Moses Malone you MORON.... Love is not a game changer or someone who takes over in crunch time , which is what a star does .... that double double stat is a joke .... Garnett won here and is twice the player your buddy Love is as Garnett plays his heart out and covers the whole floor ....standing in the lane and not guarding anyone and pushing teammates aside to get that coveted rebound mean nothing.... Beasley is also a bum , that's why he didn't play in Miami and they got rid of him cause shoots all the time and plays no defense and has a horse bleep attitude.... if your buddy Love would cover the pick and roll at the top of the key then Darko wouldn't be out there but no , your buddy Love wants to stand in the lane for that rebound, big deal .... Love would probably be a bench player on a decent team .... you should get your facts straight skippy and learn the nuances of the game before popping off
What The F

Whitestown, IN

#23 Feb 17, 2011
sorb wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandon Jennings averaged 6 points and 1.8 assists in two years in Europe. What was your point again?
let's see .... Jennings was a teenager just out of high school playing how many thousands of miles away from home without his frinds and family ?? while your lover Rubio is FAILING miserably in his own back yard .... and your point was what again ?? what a tool
sorb

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Feb 17, 2011
What The F wrote:
<quoted text>he's talking about Moses Malone you MORON.... Love is not a game changer or someone who takes over in crunch time , which is what a star does .... that double double stat is a joke .... Garnett won here and is twice the player your buddy Love is as Garnett plays his heart out and covers the whole floor ....standing in the lane and not guarding anyone and pushing teammates aside to get that coveted rebound mean nothing.... Beasley is also a bum , that's why he didn't play in Miami and they got rid of him cause shoots all the time and plays no defense and has a horse bleep attitude.... if your buddy Love would cover the pick and roll at the top of the key then Darko wouldn't be out there but no , your buddy Love wants to stand in the lane for that rebound, big deal .... Love would probably be a bench player on a decent team .... you should get your facts straight skippy and learn the nuances of the game before popping off
The adults are talking NBA. Find a WNBA article.
What The F

Whitestown, IN

#25 Feb 17, 2011
sorb wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'm pretty sure he was only there one season
What The F

Whitestown, IN

#26 Feb 17, 2011
sorb wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy what a zinger
The Real Deal

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Feb 17, 2011
The wolves need some veteran leader who will push these young pups to do what a professional is suppose to do. Chauncey Billups would be a great pickup. Fills a need at two locations, PG and Leader! I fear that Kahn wouldn't try to make that happen for fear his draft pick would become worse due to an increase of victories. If the wolves are serious about winning start trading draft picks for veterans and mix the young with some old.
Willie Nelson

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Feb 17, 2011
sorb wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a piece of SORB, SORB. Ive gotta scrub my toilet, I just took a SORB.
huh

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Feb 18, 2011
What The F wrote:
<quoted text>he's talking about Moses Malone you MORON.... Love is not a game changer or someone who takes over in crunch time , which is what a star does .... that double double stat is a joke .... Garnett won here and is twice the player your buddy Love is as Garnett plays his heart out and covers the whole floor ....standing in the lane and not guarding anyone and pushing teammates aside to get that coveted rebound mean nothing.... Beasley is also a bum , that's why he didn't play in Miami and they got rid of him cause shoots all the time and plays no defense and has a horse bleep attitude.... if your buddy Love would cover the pick and roll at the top of the key then Darko wouldn't be out there but no , your buddy Love wants to stand in the lane for that rebound, big deal .... Love would probably be a bench player on a decent team .... you should get your facts straight skippy and learn the nuances of the game before popping off
Wow. Yeah, I'm sure in my corner now. I misspoke on a sports story. Oh no!!

Garnett + other Wolves= 0 rings.
Garnett + Pierce + Allen + Rondo= Championship.

Love + current Wolves= Miserable.
Love + better players= More wins?? More than likely.

Again, not even the Jordans of the game could do it all themselves. But we'll continue holding Love to a higher standard than Michael Jordan. Perfectly logical on your part.
What The F

Whitestown, IN

#30 Feb 18, 2011
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Yeah, I'm sure in my corner now. I misspoke on a sports story. Oh no!!
Garnett + other Wolves= 0 rings.
Garnett + Pierce + Allen + Rondo= Championship.
Love + current Wolves= Miserable.
Love + better players= More wins?? More than likely.
Again, not even the Jordans of the game could do it all themselves. But we'll continue holding Love to a higher standard than Michael Jordan. Perfectly logical on your part.
no, you are just a moron ....
Garnett and other woofies = making playoffs consistently
Love and other woofies all of whom are very athletic according to the likes of all the Homers = garbage and can't win
now comparing Love to Jordan ....what kind of drug you on fella ??
there was not a mention of Michael Jordan in anything i posted and would not insult Michael Jordan by using his name in a sentence with Kevin Love .... Michael Jordan made EVERYONE around him better and was the best player to ever play the game and i guarantee he could win with the woofies roster and you could subtract your buddy Love from the equation
keep dreaming up of some more excuses for your hero who leads his team to the 2nd worst record in the NBA , has one of the worst +/- ratings in the NBA and the worst +/- rating on the team .... what a stud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darko Milicic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk about Darko Milicic (Dec '11) Dec '11 frank 1
News Timberwolves fire Kurt Rambis after 2 years (Jul '11) Jul '11 Billy Ringo 3
News Yep, it's that time - road construction season (Apr '11) Apr '11 gman 22
News Timberwolves: Milicic offers title ring, NBA Fi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Vikings Fan 2
News Kevin Love hoping to stay with Timberwolves, Ra... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Gardy 17
News Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7
News Timberwolves make it interesting but lose 'play... (Mar '11) Mar '11 The real just ano... 18
More from around the web