Villanova knocks out Syracuse in Big ...

Villanova knocks out Syracuse in Big East tourney

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Villanova knocks out Syracuse in Big East tourney. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Scottie Reynolds scored 22 points and Villanova rode some hot shooting in the second half to knock off Syracuse 82-63 Wednesday in the opening round of the Big East tournament.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Dean

Parkville, MD

#1 Mar 12, 2008
Nice jb nova! Syarcuse is out, and Nova should be in. Hope they have a good showing against Georgetown who they should have beaten before if not for a lousy call.(and don't forget the phantom call at the end of the NC State game that cost them that game)
SEYMORE

Bordentown, NJ

#2 Mar 12, 2008
Im happy to see villanova win. syracuse should have a real team next year. they were decimated with injuries this year. i think of all the big five teams, temple is the hottest. im a believer in fran dumphy's ability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dante Cunningham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
News First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed (Jan '14) Jan '14 philtheduck 1
News Grizzlies brass like how team is coming together (Jul '12) Jul '12 AndybigDwiddie 2
News North Carolina beats Villanova (Apr '09) Apr '09 thereeds44 2
News North Carolina rolls into final (Apr '09) Apr '09 laughorbust 31
News Villanova Thrives As Underdog (Apr '09) Apr '09 JLC 3
News Pinckney returns to share in Villanova's run (Apr '09) Apr '09 goodbye to you 4
More from around the web