Versatile Villanova To Test No. 3 UConn

Versatile Villanova To Test No. 3 UConn

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 21, 2009, titled Versatile Villanova To Test No. 3 UConn. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The seemingly logical thing to do when thinking about Villanova is to worry about guard Scottie Reynolds, who set a Gampel Pavilion record with 40 points in a victory over UConn in 2007 and last season had 18 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Yea

Meriden, CT

#2 Jan 21, 2009
Except that DC is not far from Uconn by plane...classes started this week...it is a once and a lifetime moment...he survived cancer 3 times and still puts 100% in the team...they have an assistant coach with over 300 wins...if the lose it will because they don't take care of the ball and don't guard the outside b/c the inside advantage for Uconn is huge...the gaurds will have to neutralize Nova and then the bigs should be able to dominate...I think Uconn wins by 15...I hope I am not disappointed like the G-Town game were they didn't show up...rotate Price, Walker and Austrie on Reynelds..I was at the game were he put up 40 at Storrs...
ABC

Manchester, CT

#3 Jan 21, 2009
Reynolds shouldn't be a major concern. Wright didn't even bother playing him in crunch time against Louisville. I've never seen a player improve less in 3 years except for maybe Dominic James.
bccc

Deep River, CT

#4 Jan 21, 2009
Can we get any word on Ater Majok
Dave

Rocky Hill, CT

#5 Jan 21, 2009
New Flash.."TheTruth" is going to play Villanova one on five. He expects to dominate
True

Trumbull, CT

#6 Jan 21, 2009
Dave, get a life you insignificant jealous loser! haha :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dante Cunningham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
News First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed (Jan '14) Jan '14 philtheduck 1
News Grizzlies brass like how team is coming together (Jul '12) Jul '12 AndybigDwiddie 2
News North Carolina beats Villanova (Apr '09) Apr '09 thereeds44 2
News North Carolina rolls into final (Apr '09) Apr '09 laughorbust 31
News Villanova Thrives As Underdog (Apr '09) Apr '09 JLC 3
News Pinckney returns to share in Villanova's run (Apr '09) Apr '09 goodbye to you 4
More from around the web