Pacers win, gain ground on Orlando

Pacers win, gain ground on Orlando

There are 26 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 12, 2007, titled Pacers win, gain ground on Orlando. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Dunleavy seals victory over Milwaukee with free throws in final seconds Star report If not for a referee's whistle, Mike Dunleavy would be remembered for a turnover that might have cost the Indiana Pacers a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Playa

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 12, 2007
Dunleavy saves the day
Tim

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2007
I hate seeing glimpses of how good this team could be and then the next game watch the Pacers get killed. As much as I am accustomed to hard work from the Reggie Era, I dont mind loosing as long as a good effort was put out. I hope we sneak in.
Jesse

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 12, 2007
It's amazing how good our is when Tinsley isn't in the lineup.

One more to go Donny and Larry.

Maybe his health would be a little better if he weren't out Clubbin' all the time in the wee hours of the night.
Playa jr

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 12, 2007
Jesse wrote:
It's amazing how good our is when Tinsley isn't in the lineup.
One more to go Donny and Larry.
Maybe his health would be a little better if he weren't out Clubbin' all the time in the wee hours of the night.
Its always Tinsley aint it?
bob

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 12, 2007
good job last night team you guys did what you could do and did it pretty good the team played togather and made great plays..
Mr Verity

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2007
Milwaukee has about the second worst record in the NBA. Beating them ain't much to celebrate.
David Smith

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2007
NEWS FLASH!!!

The Pacers needed last minute heroics to beat WHO? The second to last place Bucks!!!

At this point who care if the Pacers make the playoffs? They will get swept in the first round!!!
The crapper

Westland, MI

#8 Apr 12, 2007
Who cares if the Pacer get the 8th spot....just to be swept on the series....Let this season of a nightmare end now....Plus, would this the first time a home playoff game in Indy would not be a sell out?
Porcelain God

Bloomington, IN

#9 Apr 12, 2007
Wow, pulling out a win against a bad team without its two best players. Confidence Builder!!!!!
Tickets for sale

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Apr 12, 2007
How long before the coach is fired? I cant beleive he's still here! The Good Ol Boy Network at its best. How embarassing!
Sad Fan

AOL

#11 Apr 12, 2007
"would this the first time a home playoff game in Indy would not be a sell out?"

Actually -- no. They did not have a sell out last year in the playoffs.

;o(
we still belive

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2007
guys get off tinsley's case.....your playing the milwauke bucks...one of the worst teams in the nba...and boston and charlotte arn't that much better. We didnt need him those games. We would've loved having him for the 76ers. But against the spurs you guys didnt say much about tinsley did you? Get over the bar incident for god's sake and start supporting your players.
Hoosier Sammy

Hebron, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2007
Playa jr wrote:
<quoted text>Its always Tinsley aint it?
Hey when the shoe fits; Playa jr. When you grow-up you will understand......maybe.
Robert The Bruce

Elwood, IN

#14 Apr 12, 2007
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
David Smith wrote:
NEWS FLASH!!!
The Pacers needed last minute heroics to beat WHO? The second to last place Bucks!!!
At this point who care if the Pacers make the playoffs? They will get swept in the first round!!!
James

Greencastle, IN

#15 Apr 12, 2007
People are complaining about how bad the Bucks are. Where were those comments when we beat the Spurs? We have won 5 of the last 7 games, which isn't bad. Dunleavy (who we got in the Golden State trade, by the way) saved the day and was our high point man. I'm with "we still believe" in West Lafayette --- I am still a fan and hope we get into the playoffs. We will probably get swept in 4 games, but strange things can happen in the playoffs.

Since: Jan 07

Bloomington, IN

#16 Apr 12, 2007
I've given up hope for this season. I will watch if they get into the playoff's, but for the sake of the team, I hope they lose out and get to the bottom 10.

Either way, hopefully the long off-season will give management plenty of time to rework this team into a true playoff caliber organization.
Jesse

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Apr 12, 2007
Playa jr wrote:
<quoted text>Its always Tinsley aint it?
Uhhh, yeah.
Same Team

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Apr 12, 2007
If we are going to have the likeness of the same team next year.
Don't make the playoffs and not get a draft pick or trade bait or something.

Not just this same team with same guidance next year.

Come on I would like to my son at least one game next year.
Good luck selling coroporate seats.
Same Team

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Apr 12, 2007
Next time I will look at the key board for all the retentive comments ready to go.
Coaching Schmuck

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Apr 12, 2007
Here's another reason we stink: This is Carlisle's direct quote, "Our players have shown a lot of guts in the last 10 days, just hanging in and battling," Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said. "We've won ... five of seven to hang in this thing. We just want to give ourselves a chance."

Um, Coach, you have to go back 11 games to find 5 wins. You're terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
News Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
News Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
News Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
More from around the web