Another loss leaves Pacers on defensive

Another loss leaves Pacers on defensive

There are 44 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 24, 2008, titled Another loss leaves Pacers on defensive. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Whether they play big or small, whether they shoot well or not, the Indiana Pacers have an issue that remains consistent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Arizona John

AOL

#41 Jan 24, 2008
How about a Pacers-Soft Suns trade?Amare,Croissants Diaw,Marcus Banks to the Pacers for Jeff Foster,Diener,and the Pacers first round picks in 2008 and 2009.The Pacers aren't going anywhere this season,while the Suns need Foster to play defense and rebound(something Amare doesn't do) and Diener could be a perfect fit to give Nash rest and help the offense. This is the last year for Phoenix to win the Championship.
Pacer fan forever

Marion, OH

#42 Jan 24, 2008
Look at Joakhim Noah, sure he is a tool, but he plays hard...name one guy on the pacers team who plays that hard.

well we all can tell you've NEVER watched a pacer game before in your life because Jeff Foster plays just as hard if not harder than Noah. Dunleavy always plays hard. the guy is always on the floor.
Wayne

United States

#43 Jan 25, 2008
I would have to disagree. Three years ago the Pacers were a very competitive playoff team, something the Knicks haven't been since Patrick Ewing. You are on the right track, and god knows I wish you were right! I will say I wouldn't wish any quality pro basketball player to have to spend their prime in either of these franchises. They are both a joke.
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The New York Knicks.
chris

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Jan 27, 2008
This team stinks they are a embarrasment to watch. If you want to watch real pacer basketball buy the pacers greatest games dvd collection it helps me get through this tough time. the thing is i don't see any help in the future. All bird gets is thugs and druggies,and slackers.way to go bird you should be proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
News Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
News Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
News Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
More from around the web