Daniels set to let his game flow

Daniels set to let his game flow

There are 32 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 3, 2007, titled Daniels set to let his game flow. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Marquis Daniels missed 25 games late last season with a knee injury. During his absence, the Indiana Pacers fell out of the playoff race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alright

Bloomington, IN

#1 Oct 4, 2007
Who will be the first to attempt to make a joke about guns/weed/strip clubs etc.? It wasn't funny the first time and when you're the 500,000th person to do it, it's still not funny,
Big E

Mccordsville, IN

#2 Oct 4, 2007
Don't worry, someone will. Probably somebody who couldn't name five players on the team.
Let It Flow

Duncan, OK

#3 Oct 4, 2007
He's going to let his game flow? Sure, just don't let it flow in the night clubs or capping somebody at the booty joints...

Young man cut those braids, pull those pants up, and focus on ball; by the way you do have a chance to become a good players..
STOP HANGING WITH TERRIBLE TINSLEY...He's ATTRACTS trouble..
CRAZYDADDYnet

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Oct 4, 2007
October 31 2007 will be a chance for the Pacers to stop the jokes. Playing Washington a team they have gone 1-4 with the last 5 matchups. Washington had the 3rd worst defense in the league against Pacers worst Field Goal % in the league. Time for the Pacers to get healthy and play good ball.
Winners CRAZYDADDY.net
Funk

Erlanger, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2007
Alright wrote:
Who will be the first to attempt to make a joke about guns/weed/strip clubs etc.? It wasn't funny the first time and when you're the 500,000th person to do it, it's still not funny,
It doesn't necessarily have to be funny. It's actually sad because it's true. If you weren't working in the Pacers PR department maybe you could feel our pain having to put up with this embarrassing bunch of morons. Bang, bang.
Reminder

Erlanger, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2007
Let's not forget that at one time people were fed up with the Colts, too. This town was ready to let Jimmy Irsay and the team walk rather than be held hostage for a new stadium. Then what happened? Irsay saw the need for a man like Tony Dungy. Dungy changed everything. Win or lose he was someone this town could put their trust in and be proud of. That's all we're asking from the Pacers. Turn it around off court and we'll support you on court -- win or lose -- just like we always have. But stop freakin' embarassing us!!!
Do Not Care

Brookville, IN

#7 Oct 4, 2007
I don't care about his on-the-floor skills. He doesn't seem to be a good off-the-floor guy (or at least doesn't keep good company). It's time for him and Tinsley to leave.
David

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2007
The Dallas Mavericks sent us damaged goods.
They knew his knees were shot that is the reason they traded him to us. He will spend alot of time this year hurt, he already is saying his opposite knee is hurting. Keep up the good work Larry and Donnie
Jack Kirbyspencil

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Oct 4, 2007
Anyone interested in buying a ton of signed Pacers cards from 1997-2005?
I am trying to get rid of things I dont need anymore....
BOND JAMES BOND

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2007
Funk wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't necessarily have to be funny. It's actually sad because it's true. If you weren't working in the Pacers PR department maybe you could feel our pain having to put up with this embarrassing bunch of morons. Bang, bang.
How many games did you attend last year? Were you there when the J.O. and Marquis-less home team beat the visiting--and very hungry--Spurs heading down the stretch? You're embarrassed? Don't come. But keep your pie hole zipped until we see what happens. I see 50 plus wins this year. Surprise, surprise.
Dungy ball

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 4, 2007
Marquis WILL have a huge year for the Pacers. He is tough to defend and he is solid defensively. I would actually like to see him start at the 2 guard and bring Dunleavy off the bench. However, his punch with the second unit could be just what they need. I'm sure he'll be our 6th man in that case and I predict he could make a run at 6th man of the year. The system O'Brien is putting in is perfect for his game.
Sue

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 4, 2007
I'm just tired of all the negative comments about the Pacers. The Colts were in the same boat at one time. I've been a Pacer fan since ABA days and I will continue to be a fan win or lose! Hoping for a great season. Was nice to see some positive reporting from the reporters today.(Kravitz wasn't there!)
Funk

Erlanger, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2007
BOND JAMES BOND wrote:
<quoted text>How many games did you attend last year? Were you there when the J.O. and Marquis-less home team beat the visiting--and very hungry--Spurs heading down the stretch? You're embarrassed? Don't come. But keep your pie hole zipped until we see what happens. I see 50 plus wins this year. Surprise, surprise.
I went to ZERO games last year... I wasn't going to support them then anymore than I am now. Before that I went to approximately 5 games a year and watched EVERY other game on TV. So that entitles me to unzip my pie hole anytime I want. And BTW, your predictions mean nothing, Nostradumbass.
Seer

Erlanger, KY

#14 Oct 4, 2007
BOND JAMES BOND wrote:
<quoted text>How many games did you attend last year? Were you there when the J.O. and Marquis-less home team beat the visiting--and very hungry--Spurs heading down the stretch? You're embarrassed? Don't come. But keep your pie hole zipped until we see what happens. I see 50 plus wins this year. Surprise, surprise.
Surprise, surprise. Here's what I see... "Another Pacer Arrested."

Until those headlines stop, I'll spend my basketball money on some other team. Clean it up, children.
BUD

Ellettsville, IN

#15 Oct 4, 2007
Sue wrote:
I'm just tired of all the negative comments about the Pacers. The Colts were in the same boat at one time. I've been a Pacer fan since ABA days and I will continue to be a fan win or lose! Hoping for a great season. Was nice to see some positive reporting from the reporters today.(Kravitz wasn't there!)
WHAT ?
BUD

Ellettsville, IN

#16 Oct 4, 2007
Jack Kirbyspencil wrote:
Anyone interested in buying a ton of signed Pacers cards from 1997-2005?
I am trying to get rid of things I dont need anymore....
and i will pass on that.
BILL

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Oct 4, 2007
is club rio considered "in the paint"
Alright

Bloomington, IN

#18 Oct 4, 2007
Do Not Care wrote:
I don't care about his on-the-floor skills. He doesn't seem to be a good off-the-floor guy (or at least doesn't keep good company). It's time for him and Tinsley to leave.
No he's actually a really good guy. I met him.

Since: Sep 07

Indianapolis

#19 Oct 4, 2007
Ok, the Nostradumbass term is hilarious.

I am a little surprised by anyone predicting 50 wins for the team this year. Improvement this year, yeah I think so, and am optimistic about what O'Brien can get accomplished, but 50 wins is a tall order.
Funk wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to ZERO games last year... I wasn't going to support them then anymore than I am now. Before that I went to approximately 5 games a year and watched EVERY other game on TV. So that entitles me to unzip my pie hole anytime I want. And BTW, your predictions mean nothing, Nostradumbass.
rick

Maxton, NC

#20 Oct 4, 2007
New year, same old shitty attitude from so-called Pacers fans. What do the Colts have to do with the Pacers anyway? Don't relate the two!! Basketball is a superior sport, especially in INDIANA, I don't care if the Colts are the Champs. We couldn't win without Daniels last year!! Wise up and have some class "Pacer fans" like the old Market Square Arena days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
News Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
News Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
News Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
More from around the web