Pacers can't slow Rockets' run

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

A couple of turnovers, questionable shot selection and quite a few defensive breakdowns turned what might have been a good game into a one-sided affair in a matter of three minutes Wednesday night at the Toyota ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shawn Rodgers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

pacer_fan_for_li fe, Couldn't agree more! Go Pacers!!!
Sticks1030

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

Gene Keady wrote:
How did Carl Landry do? Wonderful reporting yet again by the Indystar.
Who cares what Carl Landry did, its a story in the INDIANAPOLIS STAR about the INDIANA PACERS! You want to read about the Houston Rockets, subscribe to the Houston Chronicle.
Hick from the Lick

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

Someone with the name "Tinsley for President" calling somebody else an idiot, priceless.
Tinsley for President

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

Hick from the Lick wrote:
Someone with the name "Tinsley for President" calling somebody else an idiot, priceless.
And someone w/ the name Hick from the Lick commenting on anyone's name, I guess it kinda fits you to hate tinsley, I think you mis-spelled your name though, you somehow typed Hick instead of pr-ick..........now that's funny
Mike-Cordry Lake

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

James wrote:
<quoted text> This is what I thought when I read the racist comment. This team played hard. They are good players --- just not great players. They have to play their very best to beat the good teams (and, the Rockets are a good team!). They did not play that well last night. I continued to watch the game, though, clear to the end, even though it was a lost cause. I am a fan always and get tired of all the negatives (especially about calling ALL of the players "thugs".)
Good post there James. The Rockets have more foot speed than the Pacers and almost every other team in the NBA. They also have really sharp execution, which is why they have won 16 straight games. Getting beat by those guys on their home floor is no reason for the Pacers to hang their heads. We'll see how they do against the defending champs tonight.
Dumb Pacer Fans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

Yeah, keep rooting for one of the worst teams in the NBA. There's a reason they have the worst attendance in the NBA. This is a group of highly paid players with guaranteed contracts, paid to win games. When they play lousy, they deserve to be criticized, especially the management that acquired the players. When it costs over $200 for a family of 4 to attend a game, the Pacers need to be held accountable. Factor in the offcourt BS, how do you defend them?

“Hoosier fan in Tarheel land”

Since: Oct 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

"They are a really good basketball team and we didn't have what it took to beat them," O'Brien said. "The difference in speed in their team and our team is like night and day."

Damn, I thought for sure when Larry Legend traded for Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy this would give us exactly the greasy-fast speed to beat teams like Houston....

“Hoosier fan in Tarheel land”

Since: Oct 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

But wait, weren't we a wide open run and gun team being held back last year by the constraints of Carlisle's overly structured offense? Now that Rick is gone, who is accountable for the terrific improvement in results this year? hmmmmmmm....
Charlie Fremont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

Anyway the Pacers might have been able to draft Carl Landry?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Danny Granger Discussions

Search the Danny Granger Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••