Danny Granger on Europe: Smellin' Lik...

Danny Granger on Europe: Smellin' Like Dead Donkeys

There are 1 comment on the You Been Blinded story from Aug 31, 2010, titled Danny Granger on Europe: Smellin' Like Dead Donkeys. In it, You Been Blinded reports that:

Danny Granger of the Indiana Pacers is spending his summer vacation in Europe as a member of Team USA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at You Been Blinded.

fred

Germany

#1 Sep 3, 2010
The Turks are muslim and they stink thatīs a fact.Itīs the same here in Germany with the Turks. In the Train or in the Bus they smell.I think itīs something about what they eat.To all the american Hillbillys who say that in Europe (and Turkey is 97% Asia)
they only shower once a week i say "dream on" most of you never left the states one single day. Iīve been all around the world and in the States too several times and i think there is absolutely no difference between christian european countries and the States concerning sanitation. But one thing is absolutely amazing, the Japanese donīt smell anyway none of them not even in a subway with thousands of them obviously sweating.At least Danny Granger is not a very smart guy but he could jump, thatīs good enough to play ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
News Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
News Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
News Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
More from around the web