Shooting accuracy point of concern

Points aren't a problem. The Indiana Pacers score more than all but seven teams in the NBA, and six of them are in the Western Conference. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lets talk

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2007
Mike wrote:
Is there anyone out there who wants to talk basketball????
Sure Mike, as long as we talk about College hoops. The Pacers are worthless, ghetto thugs, that don't deserve our loyalty, our revenue, or the publicity.
Totally revamp the Pacers, from Larry legend on down, and then maybe, we can start talking about the Pacers again.
P.S. Would NBA commissioner please institute mandatory drug testing?
Fred

Avon, IN

#22 Dec 9, 2007
Woops. Wrong thread.
whats important

Fishers, IN

#23 Dec 9, 2007
Mike wrote:
Is there anyone out there who wants to talk basketball????
This is part of the problem in our society. People care more about a stupid game and pay the players make millions. Use some of that money for education!
Ben

Lafayette, IN

#24 Dec 9, 2007
Despite the low shooting percentage, the Pacers have been very competitive and exciting to watch, and seem poised to get even better in the weeks to come. As for the headline "Shooting Accuracy Point of Concern"... you gotta think that the reporter knew exactly what kind of connections people would make with such a headline (shooting basketballs vs. shooting bullets). All I've gotta say about that is that Tinsley better find some new friends, fast. Or he might end up like Sean Taylor.

I feel sorry for that assistant trainer (or whatever his position was) who got shot in BOTH elbows with an assault rifle. That's gotta suck.
steve

United States

#25 Dec 9, 2007
If Tinsley is thriving in the O'Brien system then why is out at 3 am looking for trouble?
indy rez

Lima, OH

#26 Dec 9, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, Your INDIANA PACERS....Que gunfire and light the blunt.
Unfortunate

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Dec 9, 2007
Considering Jamal Tinsley and others on this team have been involved in so many incidents regarding guns and shooting, I'd say this is a very unfortunate headline and should be changed....someone with a dark humor might get the wrong idea.
say WHAT

Canberra, Australia

#28 Dec 9, 2007
Tinsley----same old s*** different day. Flush him he's stinkin up our town. What a loser.
say WHAT

Canberra, Australia

#29 Dec 9, 2007
Unfortunate wrote:
Considering Jamal Tinsley and others on this team have been involved in so many incidents regarding guns and shooting, I'd say this is a very unfortunate headline and should be changed....someone with a dark humor might get the wrong idea.
The only unfortunate thing is the behavior of players such as Tinsley that generates these negative headlines that holds the pacers team to public ridicule and cast a negative view on Indianapolis.6440
sealionindy

United States

#30 Dec 10, 2007
IU MAD wrote:
2 robbed, 3 assulated, drive by shooting, drugs confiscated, out of control brawl. It's tough being a reporter for the Pacers....
The club has a choice..either take a big loss and trade him...since no club wants him...or, begin legal action on morals grounds..or, just don't play him. He has a contract for another 4 years.
just my thoughts

United States

#31 Dec 10, 2007
I think you all need to change your diapers. You need some cheese with that? The Pacers are more than 1 player and to bunch them together is wrong. It seems to me if you disliked the pacers that much you would not bother to spend so much time worrying about what they do?
just my thoughts

United States

#32 Dec 10, 2007
steve wrote:
If Tinsley is thriving in the O'Brien system then why is out at 3 am looking for trouble?
Who said he was looking for trouble? For your information JT IS playing very well. I guess it none of mine or your bussiness what he does at 3am! Leaving the original start of trouble tells me he did not want this problem. He was followed and shot at by thugs. In case you haven't noticed this happens all over town almost weekly. So you can point the finger at him but this is not an isolated incident that happens in this city.
Not a Pacer Fan

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#33 Dec 10, 2007
The Pacers are an embarassment. Remember in 2004 when the Indianapolis Thugs led by Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson started the big brawl in Detroit? Well it doesn't look like the Pacer organization learned anything about who to sign or when to release them. Their players again took their crap out in the streets where innocent people could have been injured or killed. Maybe the Pacers along with the other NBA teams should cut contracts with those players, and persons related with the teams if they get themselves in these types of incidients. Then create a blacklist so someone can't slide back into another position with another organization. It is a priviledge not a right to be associated with professional sports.
dell15

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Dec 10, 2007
just my thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>Who said he was looking for trouble? For your information JT IS playing very well. I guess it none of mine or your bussiness what he does at 3am! Leaving the original start of trouble tells me he did not want this problem. He was followed and shot at by thugs. In case you haven't noticed this happens all over town almost weekly. So you can point the finger at him but this is not an isolated incident that happens in this city.
This was the exact same part of town that where his last shooting occurred. Also, if they weren't looking for trouble, why did his entourage chase the car with the assault rifle?? How many shootings does this guy have to be involved in before he's not the victim anymore? I go to bars too, but I've not been shot at by assault rifles lately...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1

Danny Granger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE