Pacers take down Miller, Bulls

Troy Murphy had a season-high 27 points and the Indiana Pacers survived a second-half stretch of 11 minutes without a field goal to beat the Chicago Bulls 98-91 on Sunday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 23, 2009
I could take a high school basketball team to beat either one of these idiot teams! 1 ran by a birdbrain the other a bunch of nobodys!

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#2 Feb 23, 2009
Are you kidding wrote:
I could take a high school basketball team to beat either one of these idiot teams! 1 ran by a birdbrain the other a bunch of nobodys!
how are the bulls a bunch of nobodys? i guess the #1 overall pick is a nobody? ben gordon hitting 41.5% of his 3's is a nobody? tyrus thomas playing like he has the last month is a nobody? jerry reinsdorf bring 7 championships to the city of chicago, the greatest nba player of all time, and the greatest franchise ever put together in the nba is a nobody?
This is silly

UK

#3 Feb 24, 2009
Hey both of you are nobody's haha! And respond with some creative response that you googled, it's cool. Both of you must be unemployed to be arguing about who is a nobody.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#4 Feb 24, 2009
This is silly wrote:
Hey both of you are nobody's haha! And respond with some creative response that you googled, it's cool. Both of you must be unemployed to be arguing about who is a nobody.
i didnt have to google the facts that i gave because i know my sports. and i am currently layed off at this point but i dont know what that has anything to do with this.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 24, 2009
i dont have a job either jeebs,dont feel bad

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#6 Feb 24, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
i dont have a job either jeebs,dont feel bad
im starting to wonder if i will ever have a job again with the way this economy is going.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#7 Feb 24, 2009
i know i will,dont give up sweetie
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 24, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
how are the bulls a bunch of nobodys? i guess the #1 overall pick is a nobody? ben gordon hitting 41.5% of his 3's is a nobody? tyrus thomas playing like he has the last month is a nobody? jerry reinsdorf bring 7 championships to the city of chicago, the greatest nba player of all time, and the greatest franchise ever put together in the nba is a nobody?
That was then the Now teams are what I am talking about!

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#9 Feb 24, 2009
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>That was then the Now teams are what I am talking about!
well, i did mention tyrus thomas, derrick rose, and ben gordon. so explain to me how those are a bunch of nobodys.
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 25, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
well, i did mention tyrus thomas, derrick rose, and ben gordon. so explain to me how those are a bunch of nobodys.
They like the Pacers not consistent you never know which team will show up and a good college team could beat these teams I also mentioned the pacers are ran by a birdbrain who should be fired along with the coach O brian!
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 25, 2009
they don,t have a team nor a coach to talk about John Paxson should be removed those three stooges are inconsistant I did mention the pacers are just as bad these teams will never reach playoffs nor win

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#12 Feb 25, 2009
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>They like the Pacers not consistent you never know which team will show up and a good college team could beat these teams I also mentioned the pacers are ran by a birdbrain who should be fired along with the coach O brian!
their a young team. what do you expect? and try using a period a few times at the end of your sentences.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#13 Feb 25, 2009
Are you kidding wrote:
they don,t have a team nor a coach to talk about John Paxson should be removed those three stooges are inconsistant I did mention the pacers are just as bad these teams will never reach playoffs nor win
no they dont have a coach or gm. but how is ben gordon inconsistent? hes averaging 20.8 ppg and hitting 45.8% of his shots. how rose inconsistent? hes averaging 16.7 ppg, 6.4 apg, and hitting 47.1% of his shots. how is tyrus thomas been inconsistent as of late? and i care nothing about the pacers either.
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Feb 25, 2009
I am not perfict I just get excited carried away so I don,t always us a period like you people want but to bad the bulls could have done better tham miller again sorry the need more than the three stooges.
The bulls need a little more than a few players yes a new head Coach would help and a new GM the pacers need to fire theirs.Bird Has ruined the team at lest the bulls went out and traded people to try and improve the team the pacers. SUCK!

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#17 Feb 25, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need to look up the word 'inconsistent' in the dictionary, Jeebs.
Good inferior work though!
Congrats
i know what it means. a perfect example would be the function of your brain.
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 26, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>What do we have to do to get you to capitalize the first letter of every sentence?
Up Yours Jack!If all you can do is play perfection its to bad we would never meet since you live in az I in Indiana usually I have taken people like you and see how perfict they are by Kicking their A since this all a little B like you can do you are no threat! no wander the Cardinals lost with people like you for their fans wimpy birds

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#20 Feb 26, 2009
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text> Up Yours Jack!If all you can do is play perfection its to bad we would never meet since you live in az I in Indiana usually I have taken people like you and see how perfict they are by Kicking their A since this all a little B like you can do you are no threat! no wander the Cardinals lost with people like you for their fans wimpy birds
this response is the exact kind of thing that he wants.

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#21 Feb 26, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>What do we have to do to get you to capitalize the first letter of every sentence?
i dont know, you tell me.
Are you kidding

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 27, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
this response is the exact kind of thing that he wants.
He will get it too!

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#23 Feb 27, 2009
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>He will get it too!
he will just keep replying with the same kind of comments because he seems to get an orgasm by annoying people. its the only way he can get off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
More from around the web