Amaechi rumors didn't faze Armstrong

Indiana Pacers point guard Darrell Armstrong spent two seasons as John Amaechi 's teammate with the Orlando Magic. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy

Fairport, NY

#25 Feb 20, 2007
The Sting wrote:
I am shocked to find a man who has faced racism all his life to go out and give hate to others. Discrimination is ugly under any circumstance. Timmy needs to check into the same facility as Michael Richards, and start learning that the rest of the world will not tolerate hatred, and bigotry.
Or was that Richard Simmons?
Billy

Fairport, NY

#26 Feb 20, 2007
Mike B wrote:
Who?
From the headline, I thought the story was about lance Armstrong.
I thought it was about Neil Armstrong!
Billy

Fairport, NY

#27 Feb 20, 2007
James wrote:
Why do we continue to be PC and call homosexuals "gay"? Check out the dictionary and you will find it the third definition of the word. It's the same reason we call terrorists "Insurgents". It hides the true meaning of what they are.
Queers! There, does that make you feel better? It sure makes me feel better!
VICTORY PARK

Hartford, CT

#29 Feb 20, 2007
still more femine than what i see from homosexual. I have been around homosexuals that act more masculine than some of these "pretty boys" do in the locker room.
Does not matter the orietation of the person it is how the person respect each other. So when I see a athlete acting in this fashion I am going to call that person out. Are you gay?
joshtom

United States

#30 Feb 20, 2007
Oh, if John Amaechi came on to Tim Hardaway, then his hatred would be justified?

Darrell Armstrong is nearly as ignorant as Hardaway. Please God, spare us these bigots.
troschne

United States

#34 Feb 21, 2007
Darrell Armstrong. He and John Amaechi played together for two seasons with the Magic. It's the first sentence in the article...
hrtyr

United States

#35 Feb 21, 2007
how is zat gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
More from around the web