Pacers' Granger hurt in fall

Pacers' Granger hurt in fall

There are 43 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 11, 2007, titled Pacers' Granger hurt in fall. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indiana Pacers said forward Danny Granger was taken to a local hospital for examination after falling in today's game against Los Angeles at Conseco Fieldhouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JAmes

AOL

#1 Feb 11, 2007
There goes our season
Kyle

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 11, 2007
The Pacers still have a basketball team?
BILL FROM CARMEL

Sterling, VA

#3 Feb 11, 2007
GOOD LUCK TO YOU DANNY. HOPEFULLY ALL TESTS WILL BE NEGATIVE. YOU ARE THE FUTURE OF THE PACERS, IF THE ORGANIZATION SURVIVES.
bjrazz

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2007
Missed the game. What the heck happened? Sounds a bit scary if the story notes he could move his hands and legs. Did he land on his head or something?
Who Cares

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 11, 2007
JAmes wrote:
There goes our season
...are we sure one of his fellow Pacers didn't shoot him?.....
special ed

Covington, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2007
BILL FROM CARMEL wrote:
GOOD LUCK TO YOU DANNY. HOPEFULLY ALL TESTS WILL BE NEGATIVE. YOU ARE THE FUTURE OF THE PACERS, IF THE ORGANIZATION SURVIVES.
Maybe if you scream, he'll actually hear ya?
john

AOL

#8 Feb 11, 2007
POOR over paid CRY BABY !!!
nba ref

AOL

#9 Feb 11, 2007
no foul was called???
Confused

Bloomington, IN

#10 Feb 11, 2007
unfortunate but typical of this season
daw

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2007
bummer, and he was one of the ones who is NOT a thug
Matt

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Feb 11, 2007
Geez..... a guy gets taken off on a stretcher and all anyone has are weak-ass jokes.... get a life!! Hope everything turns out ok Danny. Initial reports sound promising.
itsalldownhill

Lima, OH

#15 Feb 11, 2007
everyone on here is so mean.
Her Name is Rio

Brownsburg, IN

#18 Feb 11, 2007
Is this the FIRST time this year that a Pacer got hurt when drugs, alcohol, guns, and the police were NOT involved?
nba ref

AOL

#19 Feb 11, 2007
do hillbillies know any other term than thug???
Jeremy Hossack

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 11, 2007
Hope Danny's gonna be okay, he's my favorite pacer. Danny's the bright spot in our future and is one of the 1 or 2 great guys that is on our team. Get well Danny
mike

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Feb 11, 2007
nba ref wrote:
LOL
Kyle

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 11, 2007
nba ref wrote:
Since you want a word other than thug, how about these descriptions...convict, delinquent, felon, gangster, hoodlum, criminal. Is that enough?
Jack Woods

Shelbyville, IN

#23 Feb 11, 2007
I was at the game and it happened so quick it was shocking 1 minute he was up, then he took a fall and Sam Cassell (Clippers) was waveing to the pacers coaches, trainers, and docters to come help. It took about 10 minutes for Granger to get on a streches and taken off th court. he moved his right leg and rold on to his stomach after being on his side before team help came.
Colt45

Marysville, OH

#24 Feb 11, 2007
john wrote:
POOR over paid CRY BABY !!!
You're a POOR insensitive MORON!!!
Cpt Rohn

United States

#25 Feb 11, 2007
nba ref wrote:
How about criminal? OR million dollar talent and a 10 cent brain.

Nobody cares about this team because they re tired of the me first attitudes of alot of the players.

How many barroom brawls did Reggie Miller get into? How many people did Mark Jackson shoot at? I'm pretty tired of some of these guys unproffesional attitudes and how they act like this city owes them something.

I just hope we can unload Tinsley and Daniels before the trade deadline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
News Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
News Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
News Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
More from around the web