No title

No title

There are 11 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 16, 2007, titled No title. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Pacers-Raptors,0284 Bosh scores 22 points as Raptors beat Pacers 110-101 Eds: Raptors 110, Pacers 101.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

lotto fishing

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 16, 2007
Did Jermaine come back to sink the team, I don't want to bash J.O. but haven't we lost every game since he's been back.

We don't have skilled enough players to run a half court offence, which is what JO seames to prefer. It takes Tinsley out of his element; trade J.O. while he still has some value. Ok no more ranting; I just want to watch an entertaining game.

Win or Lose I would like to see something that looks like basketball. This is terrible. I guess the best idea for me is to stop watching and check in once a month.
Check in next month Go-IU
LOL

Roanoke, IN

#2 Nov 16, 2007
Carlisle is laughing his a$$ off at Indiana and the Pacers right now. He was the fall-guy, but he's immensely better than O'Brien and his six game losing streak.

And way to go, Tinsley!!! Jermaine O'Neal played less minutes, yet still had two more assists than Tinsley!!!

How sad is it that your point guard gets fewer assists than your foward/center, even while playing more minutes?

Tinsley is a cancer, and O'Brien is an idiot.
william billingham III

Livermore, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2007
Attn Larry Bird:

RESIGN OR BE FIRED!!!
william billingham III

Livermore, CA

#4 Nov 16, 2007
Attn Larry Bird:

RESIGN OR BE FIRED!
Kareem Adbul Yo Momma

Lebanon, IN

#5 Nov 16, 2007
I had high hopes after 3 wins, but now?
Sotto Voce

Kannapolis, NC

#6 Nov 16, 2007
This is OK. The Pacers' only goal for this season is to keep Conseco Fieldhouse warm for the Boys of Summer, the Indiana Fever. The Pacers have already notched three wins, which is at least one more than their target for '07-'08.
Edgerrin Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 16, 2007
I hate to tell it like it is, but the truth is:

Larry bird was a wonderful basketball player.The problem is that he WAS a wonderful Player. He doesn't know beans about managing a team. His job was done when he got rid of Zeke Thomas. We know that was his reason for being. His job also was to employ more white players. If Zeke was here at least we'd go to the playoffs. At least Zeke could control the thug element in his players.
Brad

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 16, 2007
Let's just finish in last place and draft Eric Gordon.
Same ol Stuff

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 16, 2007
The Pacers suck. Flat out suck. They have for so long and the preseason had me starting to believe. We have lost 6 in a row, mostly to crap teams. The coach has been able to change nothing and motivate no one. Six in a row with no improvement? I quit on them again this year.
H Callahan

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 16, 2007
The only surprise of the admittedly short season so far is that the pacers have managed to win three games.

I won't go to Conseco and will not watch on television.

C'ya, pacers.
Ward

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2007
Edgerrin Fan wrote:
If Zeke was here at least we'd go to the playoffs. At least Zeke could control the thug element in his players.
Zeke?! You gotta be kidding me. the only thing worse than Larry would be Zeke. Zeke is trouble wherever he goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
News Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
News Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
News Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
More from around the web