Dunleavy leads Pacers with career high 36

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Mike Dunleavy tied his career high of 36 points for the second straight game, and the Indiana Pacers beat the Milwaukee Bucks 128-106 Sunday for their second straight win.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Glenn

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

Boom! He got one.. Way to go Mike, good game! The Pacers might just make the playoffs.. Yes, I said it, the Pacers!!
tenaciousd

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

Good for them. Glad to see them win a couple.
yawn

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

OK, so the Pacers win...the REAL NEWS is the blow-out up in E. Lansing, MI.
MSU - 103
IU - 74

I feel bad for Dan D.; Maybe if the players would spend less time puting the initials K.S. on their shoes and play some defense the outcome of the game would not have been so bad. Nice game "EJ"...HA!!!

Shrug off the loss Dan, you cannot play the game for the players.
Stan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

Wow. The team plays with heart two games in a row. Dunleavy as at the top of his game, plus Granger played well, lots of rebounds from Foster, solid games from Murphy, Rush and Diener, and even decent play from Harrison. Even Diogu got to play. Milwaukee is of course a team at the Pacers level and they unfortunately lost a bunch of home games to teams ahead of them in the East. The Pacers outside shooting was on and Redd didn't have enough help. Maybe the last bits of adversity got them motivated and Dunleavy certainly stepped up. Can it possibly continue?
Gary

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

Mike Dunleavy deserves Most Improved Player of the Year award.
chris

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

pacers looked great... if they are in the playoff mix this year, it will be nice when the 30+ million of J.O. and Tinsley are free...
U R A Loser

Wilkinson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

yawn wrote:
OK, so the Pacers win...the REAL NEWS is the blow-out up in E. Lansing, MI.
MSU - 103
IU - 74
I feel bad for Dan D.; Maybe if the players would spend less time puting the initials K.S. on their shoes and play some defense the outcome of the game would not have been so bad. Nice game "EJ"...HA!!!
Shrug off the loss Dan, you cannot play the game for the players.
These damn stupid losers showup everywhere to spew their crap. Lets see jackass it was one game, so what loser!!!!!!!!
bobbydidntshoott hegun

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

chris wrote:
pacers looked great... if they are in the playoff mix this year, it will be nice when the 30+ million of J.O. and Tinsley are free...
that and player of week for once......
LOOSE MORE

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

they need to keep loosing. they are messing up their draft position.is their only chance to get better they need to admit it, no more excuses
Glenn

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

U R A Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
These damn stupid losers showup everywhere to spew their crap. Lets see jackass it was one game, so what loser!!!!!!!!
Next time try putting your teeth in before you speak! What the heck are you saying?
U R A Loser

Wilkinson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time try putting your teeth in before you speak! What the heck are you saying?
Sorry Glenn i'll slow down so you can understand next time. maybe you need to pay closer attention and read all the comments. LOSER!!!!!!!!
David Smith

Michigan City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

Gee, they only have to finish 18-4 to make it a .500 season! HA, Pacers SUCK! Time for Larry to shut up and do something.
Mr_Rogers

Haskovo, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

I think that Pacers should win as much as they can.
If they get to the playoffs (they don't really need to be 17-5 to get there) by some miracle, four games against Detroit or Boston won't hurt them and having a better draft position, doesn't mean that they will get a better player. You never know these things.
A team that loses on purpose does not deserve any respect, whatever the purpose.
Suits

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

How many more suits does JO have. Get rid of JO, JT & Danny granger, we won with out him. There is no need for them just to sit there & get paid for nothing & his insurance. WE are paying him to sit. Get rid of them. Why did we need Flip when coach doesnt even play the guys he got. Who is he to get traded in & get to play so quickly when otheres have been with us & ahve been bench warmers & this new guy gets to play right away. I think Obrien exchanges the guys at the wrong time. I see alot of this. If youi make a mistake, you still get to play, if you are playing pretty good you getexchange to sit down fro awhile, why get him cold & then he has to regenerate. Yeah he needs a break but that is what we have days inbeteeen games are for.
Obviously we are doing much better with JEramine, Jammall & Danny GRanger. Danny keeps on mssing shots that are crucial for the team, crucial i mean last minute shots that could win the game for us, go back to several of the games, u will see what I mean. Obrien really likes those guys, JO, JT & Granger, I dotn know why, well I do know why come to think about they play like crap.
We need another coach that has one color tone hair. That does not mind talking to the press, instead of hands all over his face & barely talk. A coach that will not tolerate problems in public. A coach that will not tolerate drugs, how can David Harrison can play, he is a druggie. Dungy would not put up with this type of behavior.
Pacer fan since back then

Tarrytown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

Am I the only one who wants them to lose every game and get a low lottery pick? No point in getting swept by the C's.
happy in warrior land

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

getting excited about this team making the playoffs with such a pathetic record is embarrassing. they should refuse it and give their spot to the 9 and 10 seeds in the west. if they make it at 8th seed, its 4 and done vs boston. what good is that?
true fans unite

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

so here we are the delima of the month...
do we want the pacers to lose?
everytime they win i am very happy...but a first round win vs. boston is
a bit out of reach no matter who returns and what we do... on the other hand the franchise with all the problems really wants to start winning again as do i....no straight answer here but i think the smart thing to do is develop the team meaning wake up and play Ike play harrison alot, play graham! think more long run...any thoughts people? tough descion...

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Pacer fan since back then wrote:
Am I the only one who wants them to lose every game and get a low lottery pick? No point in getting swept by the C's.
Thanks Mike and to all of those who contributed. Go Pacers!
PS. We don't have a 1st round pick this year.
Pacer fan

Wilkinson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Michael Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Mike and to all of those who contributed. Go Pacers!
PS. We don't have a 1st round pick this year.
Yes we do Mike, NBA rules won't let you trade your pic 2 yrs in a row. I want the Pacers to be successfull but we need as high a pic has we can get. Go Blue & Gold!!!!
Adam

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Suits wrote:
How many more suits does JO have. Get rid of JO, JT & Danny granger, we won with out him. There is no need for them just to sit there & get paid for nothing & his insurance. WE are paying him to sit. Get rid of them. Why did we need Flip when coach doesnt even play the guys he got. Who is he to get traded in & get to play so quickly when otheres have been with us & ahve been bench warmers & this new guy gets to play right away. I think Obrien exchanges the guys at the wrong time. I see alot of this. If youi make a mistake, you still get to play, if you are playing pretty good you getexchange to sit down fro awhile, why get him cold & then he has to regenerate. Yeah he needs a break but that is what we have days inbeteeen games are for.
Obviously we are doing much better with JEramine, Jammall & Danny GRanger. Danny keeps on mssing shots that are crucial for the team, crucial i mean last minute shots that could win the game for us, go back to several of the games, u will see what I mean. Obrien really likes those guys, JO, JT & Granger, I dotn know why, well I do know why come to think about they play like crap.
We need another coach that has one color tone hair. That does not mind talking to the press, instead of hands all over his face & barely talk. A coach that will not tolerate problems in public. A coach that will not tolerate drugs, how can David Harrison can play, he is a druggie. Dungy would not put up with this type of behavior.
You don't trade away Danny Granger just because he hasn't hit a lot of clutch shots down the stretch. Give him some time. The rest of his game has come along pretty nicely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Danny Granger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George leads Pacers to 91-84 win over Raptors (Nov '13) Nov '13 Duck Afflis 1
Steve Nash trade rumors: Indiana Pacers trade c... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Javier 1
Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
NBA Draft 2011: Hometown Kid George Hill, Futur... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Do tell 3
Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger (left) goes up fo... (Apr '11) Jun '11 Raygay Trannie 2
Albuquerque team wins title at Battle of Border (Mar '10) Apr '11 Coach City 29
Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1

Search the Danny Granger Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••