Cavs eliminate Wizards

WASHINGTON: LeBron James was everywhere and did a little bit of everything. And, just as he seems to do every spring, he led the Cleveland Cavaliers past the Washington Wizards in the first round of the ... Full Story
underlying reasons

Akron, OH

#1 May 2, 2008
Wow. Anything from here out is icing on the cake. The Cavs rose above again.
Thank you. Congratulations.

Go Cavs !

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#2 May 2, 2008
I wonder if the Wizards are still talking trash.
Wizards are garbage

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 2, 2008
...and talkin trash won't win you a series either. Good job Cleveland. Way to rise above a pretty classless team. Now if only atlanta can beat Boston...then I can see you boys play down here! Go Atlanta

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#5 May 2, 2008
Wizards are garbage wrote:
...and talkin trash won't win you a series either. Good job Cleveland. Way to rise above a pretty classless team. Now if only atlanta can beat Boston...then I can see you boys play down here! Go Atlanta
We'd love to see it. No offense to the Hawks, but I'd much rather be in a series where we have home-court advantage.
Wizards are garbage

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 2, 2008
Ha, to be honest I couldn't care less about the hawks - I'm from NE Ohio and a Cavs fan through and through! i'd just love to have them down here so I can go to a game or two. I was at game six in the Boston series tonight and would love to go to a game or two. So whats up with the home court advantage? If atlanta wins we don't get it?

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7 May 3, 2008

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#8 May 3, 2008
Wizards are garbage wrote:
Ha, to be honest I couldn't care less about the hawks - I'm from NE Ohio and a Cavs fan through and through! i'd just love to have them down here so I can go to a game or two. I was at game six in the Boston series tonight and would love to go to a game or two. So whats up with the home court advantage? If atlanta wins we don't get it?
Home court advantage goes by regular season record. If Atlanta were to win Game 7 tomorrow, the Cavs would have home court advantage against the Hawks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Gibson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
Cavaliers 97, Pistons 91: Hickson, Davis give C... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Herman Hesse 1
LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers' Daniel Gibso... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Cleveland noble 1
Cleveland Cavaliers: Does Blame Fall On LeBron ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 ccc 1
Trail Blazers 111, Cavaliers 105: Futility mark... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bob 1
Cleveland Cavaliers lose by 55 but LeBron James... (Jan '11) Jan '11 G Force 8
Cavs' Varejao has broken cheekbone (Dec '10) Jan '11 Freda Johnson 2

Daniel Gibson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE